J11 Servicing intervals

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
ThreeSixty

Post by ThreeSixty »

luiscana wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:24 am Dave, I also had my QQ 1.2 passed his second service (Oct 2014) which by the way was not the purpose why I took it initially to the dealer. They charge me around 550 EUR (I live in CHE) for it. Reading the posts it is really way too expensive here. Neither I was informed that it was time to do it so really surprised to receive such a invoice... Dealer told me if not done on time guarantee may be void.(?) Any info if service can be done in nearby France and still keep it valid (guarantee wise) ?
Hi Luiscana, I am going in for my second service soon. Wanted to check with you, how many kilometers you had clocked at the time of the second service and also did the garage give you a checklist of controls carried out by them? Thank you.
1.5 dCi 360. Ink Blue; Mud Flaps and Internal rubber mats & after market door sill plates.

luiscana

Post by luiscana »

ThreeSixty wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:53 am
luiscana wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:24 am Dave, I also had my QQ 1.2 passed his second service (Oct 2014) which by the way was not the purpose why I took it initially to the dealer. They charge me around 550 EUR (I live in CHE) for it. Reading the posts it is really way too expensive here. Neither I was informed that it was time to do it so really surprised to receive such a invoice... Dealer told me if not done on time guarantee may be void.(?) Any info if service can be done in nearby France and still keep it valid (guarantee wise) ?
Hi Luiscana, I am going in for my second service soon. Wanted to check with you, how many kilometers you had clocked at the time of the second service and also did the garage give you a checklist of controls carried out by them? Thank you.

Sorry for late response 360... for my second service I had around 15K km done. So surprised I need it one. The dealer gave me in the invoice a list of checks done but not much details on it.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Here's UK dealer check list.
Ist Service Sheet.pdf
(647.59 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
See if your local Nissan website has equivalent to this UK page; also
check adjacent countries www's:
https://www.nissan.co.uk/ownership/nissan-services.html
which as you input vehicle details shows this.

Nissan.JPG

2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just to inform, we had our 1,2L Tekna Petrol Serviced (Major) yesterday and it passed with flying colors no faults found on any of the check lists. The Service included the TÜV (MOT) & AU (Emissions) but no oil or Filter changed as we had only covered 7000kms in the year. A 1 year extra Nissan Assistance was thrown in also. The total cost including a Service car (€23) was €296 (£267) and the car was a New Micra which was not bad except for the 3Cyl motor which is to me extremely load but it goes and with all the "Bells & Whistles" included - Dave ;)

IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1092.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DD41

Post by DD41 »

My QQ go's in on Saturday for its first service only done 2,500 from new :shock: Hope all OK thou.
Was able to book online with Nissan witch was good. :)
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just a tip as it looks like you are a low mileage person. On all our 4 Nissan's our Dealer always looks at the kms (mileage) between Services and assesses whether the oil change is really needed. Now as known there has been Oil problems with the 1,2L motor and I am a concerned person (if needed do it) but ours had only 0,3L put in after 7000kms. End of story is, never had problems going this way - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DD41

Post by DD41 »

:) Thanks Dave
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

DaveBerlin, doing it as you have makes complete economic and environmental sense, but 2 questions;
Does your dealership adjust the price of the service accordingly?
Do you still get a full stamp in the warrant book, or do they annotate that an oil change was not done, and if so would this affect the warranty in any way?
david sunderland

Post by david sunderland »

Do they not say 12 mths or 12.500 for QQ petrol oil change service.....
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol dig 6. 3. 17. gunmetal grey. glass roof m\ t...............now RENAULT KADJAR GT 160 BHP same as the QQ same car
david sunderland

Post by david sunderland »

Why I am asking is I paid for 5yrs servicing on my 2 minis which I thought was fine only to find out it only gets a service every 2 yrs
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol dig 6. 3. 17. gunmetal grey. glass roof m\ t...............now RENAULT KADJAR GT 160 BHP same as the QQ same car