J11 Servicing intervals

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

jstallan wrote:For the Minor and Major service Mr T wants £160 and £290 respectively!

mr-t.jpg

Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic

luiscana

Post by luiscana »

DaveBerlin wrote:So the QQ stayed at the Dealer overnight awaiting a new Condenser, see comments on > viewtopic.php?=29&t=4197&start=20#p40090

This was the 2nd Service (a whooping 10829 Kms) carried out to the Service Plan with 43 checks. Brakes Checked & Fluid replaced, Air / Pollenfilter new, Oil changed 5W40 with New Oil Filter / Seal Ring, Chemical Cleaning products. Car Washed & Cleaned inside (no charge), use of Customer Car (€8). Total Cost was €337 (£280) which also included checking the Air Con System - Dave ;)
Dave, I also had my QQ 1.2 passed his second service (Oct 2014) which by the way was not the purpose why I took it initially to the dealer. They charge me around 550 EUR (I live in CHE) for it. Reading the posts it is really way too expensive here. Neither I was informed that it was time to do it so really surprised to receive such a invoice... Dealer told me if not done on time guarantee may be void.(?) Any info if service can be done in nearby France and still keep it valid (guarantee wise) ?
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Luiscana, I have tried to find a Service Cost comparison for CH / France but have had no success. The only real facts you can find are on the Nissan UK Website which have been quoted on this post. I did find this attachment from Nissan which might be worth you reading but I would think that Nissan have Std. Servicing Costs throughout Europe - I could be wrong sorry I cannot help you further - Dave ;)

http://nissaninsider.co.uk/Nissan-exten ... r-promise/
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
ThreeSixty

Post by ThreeSixty »

luiscana wrote:
DaveBerlin wrote:So the QQ stayed at the Dealer overnight awaiting a new Condenser, see comments on > viewtopic.php?=29&t=4197&start=20#p40090

This was the 2nd Service (a whooping 10829 Kms) carried out to the Service Plan with 43 checks. Brakes Checked & Fluid replaced, Air / Pollenfilter new, Oil changed 5W40 with New Oil Filter / Seal Ring, Chemical Cleaning products. Car Washed & Cleaned inside (no charge), use of Customer Car (€8). Total Cost was €337 (£280) which also included checking the Air Con System - Dave ;)
Dave, I also had my QQ 1.2 passed his second service (Oct 2014) which by the way was not the purpose why I took it initially to the dealer. They charge me around 550 EUR (I live in CHE) for it. Reading the posts it is really way too expensive here. Neither I was informed that it was time to do it so really surprised to receive such a invoice... Dealer told me if not done on time guarantee may be void.(?) Any info if service can be done in nearby France and still keep it valid (guarantee wise) ?
Hello Luiscana, I assume you are from around the Geneva area/Suisse Romand. Me too. The amount you were charged seems about the service charge for the 2nd service which given the fact that its CH is quite high. With regards to the timing, the 2nd service being done was the right thing to do as you mentioned your car is Oct 2014. The service interval is every year. The second service is in my technician words "grand" & involves changing all filters&fluids. I bought a 3 year service plan for chf1250, which is around 420 per service on average.
As for your question on service in France, it is possible and will not void your warranty, as the conditions state periodic service in any Nissan partner across Europe. Strangely, any accessories that are bought was covered from the dealer where it was bought. This was my case.
1.5 dCi 360. Ink Blue; Mud Flaps and Internal rubber mats & after market door sill plates.
iceman GR

Post by iceman GR »

Did my second year service 2 weeks before the 2 years anniversary since I was at an authorized service point to install some chrome stuff and a pair of after market roof rails from China and I thought why spend another day 2 weeks later when you can hit 2 birds with one stone.

Since I had only 13500 km the dealer just changed oil, filter and ring, provided me with a Wynn's DPF cleaner bottle and checked the car for anything else.
The cost was only 100 euros.
He said that due to the low mileage I needed nothing more, no brake fluids nothing.
Qashqai 1,5, Acenta Premium, Black, Chrome Premium Pack, Side Chrome, Roof Rails (11/2014) SOLD 1/2017
luiscana

Post by luiscana »

ThreeSixty wrote:
luiscana wrote:

Hello Luiscana, I assume you are from around the Geneva area/Suisse Romand. Me too. The amount you were charged seems about the service charge for the 2nd service which given the fact that its CH is quite high. With regards to the timing, the 2nd service being done was the right thing to do as you mentioned your car is Oct 2014. The service interval is every year. The second service is in my technician words "grand" & involves changing all filters&fluids. I bought a 3 year service plan for chf1250, which is around 420 per service on average.
As for your question on service in France, it is possible and will not void your warranty, as the conditions state periodic service in any Nissan partner across Europe. Strangely, any accessories that are bought was covered from the dealer where it was bought. This was my case.

Hello 360!
thanks for your comments. surprised to find a guy from the area in this webpage :) . Yes, I live in canton VD and bought the car in RRG. Service there is not as I wish it could be... ;(
and yours ? maybe we can organize a get together in the Lausanne - Geneva area and share experiences ...
luiscana

Post by luiscana »

DaveBerlin wrote:Luiscana, I have tried to find a Service Cost comparison for CH / France but have had no success. The only real facts you can find are on the Nissan UK Website which have been quoted on this post. I did find this attachment from Nissan which might be worth you reading but I would think that Nissan have Std. Servicing Costs throughout Europe - I could be wrong sorry I cannot help you further - Dave ;)

http://nissaninsider.co.uk/Nissan-exten ... r-promise/
thanks for the response Dave. I will better gather Suisse owners here in the forum to have more common based experience feedback :)
nevertheless this forum a "basic" source of info!
ThreeSixty

Post by ThreeSixty »

luiscana wrote: Hello 360!
thanks for your comments. surprised to find a guy from the area in this webpage :) . Yes, I live in canton VD and bought the car in RRG. Service there is not as I wish it could be... ;(
and yours ? maybe we can organize a get together in the Lausanne - Geneva area and share experiences ...
Hello Luiscana, I bought mine from RRG as well. Customer service is not one of their greatest strenghts :D . A get together would be nice, we can organize some time in the new year.
1.5 dCi 360. Ink Blue; Mud Flaps and Internal rubber mats & after market door sill plates.
ThreeSixty

Post by ThreeSixty »

iceman GR wrote:Did my second year service 2 weeks before the 2 years anniversary since I was at an authorized service point to install some chrome stuff and a pair of after market roof rails from China and I thought why spend another day 2 weeks later when you can hit 2 birds with one stone.

Since I had only 13500 km the dealer just changed oil, filter and ring, provided me with a Wynn's DPF cleaner bottle and checked the car for anything else.
He said that due to the low mileage I needed nothing more, no brake fluids nothing.
Hello Iceman, could you let us know where are you based? Also interested in knowing more about the after market roof rails you fixed. Did you get this fixed at a Nissan dealer, how much did it cost and could you post a pic of your car post this fix.

Sorry for the bucket full of questions. ;)
iceman GR

Post by iceman GR »

ThreeSixty wrote:
iceman GR wrote:Did my second year service 2 weeks before the 2 years anniversary since I was at an authorized service point to install some chrome stuff and a pair of after market roof rails from China and I thought why spend another day 2 weeks later when you can hit 2 birds with one stone.

Hello Iceman, could you let us know where are you based? Also interested in knowing more about the after market roof rails you fixed. Did you get this fixed at a Nissan dealer, how much did it cost and could you post a pic of your car post this fix.

Sorry for the bucket full of questions. ;)
Sorry just saw your question.
I live in Greece and had the roof rails fitted at my local official service point. I bought the rails from china through aliexpress.
Unfortunately I have already sold the car so no photos available.
Qashqai 1,5, Acenta Premium, Black, Chrome Premium Pack, Side Chrome, Roof Rails (11/2014) SOLD 1/2017