Faults or Not

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

Dave's advice is good, an email will allow you to structure your complaint and review it before you send it, keep your complaint as brief and as pointed as possible. You should ask at the end of the email the "If no fault was found how was\is the gas escaping" it will be interesting to hear what the answer is to that question, I'm sure Agatha Christie would have been able to come up with a plausible explanation, I'm looking forward Nissans reply.

Good Luck
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2016 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5dci Tekna + 2019 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5 e-power Tekna 2024 Fuji Sunset Red.

Deleted User 2899

Post by Deleted User 2899 »

PJB729 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:30 pm Dave's advice is good, an email will allow you to structure your complaint and review it before you send it, keep your complaint as brief and as pointed as possible. You should ask at the end of the email the "If no fault was found how was\is the gas escaping" it will be interesting to hear what the answer is to that question, I'm sure Agatha Christie would have been able to come up with a plausible explanation, I'm looking forward Nissans reply.

Good Luck
OK. Just sent the email. I made a point of being to the point and stating the facts (only 200g of gas left after 16 months instead of 500g).

If they don't agree to give me my money back it will cost them in the long run because I will never buy another Nissan again and I shall make a point of letting everyone I know what I think. They may not care about a single customer but I firmly believe in voting with feet :)

I will update you once I hear back :).
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Lanstorm, when I looked into this new Fluid before I bought our QQ in 2014 there was and still are questions being raised in Germany (Mercedes for example) on the safety of this R1234yf due to being explosive and a fire risk. The cost you paid appears to stack up with what was discussed on the Post, it is way more expensive than R123a - Dave ;)

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3058&p=31380&hilit ... id+#p38988
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

There has been a RECALL action by SEAT for the Ibiza model due to in the event of an accident the R1234yf Toxic and Inflammable Fluid can leak out. At present there has been no incidents, what is involved is a High Pressure Pipe to the Air Con which will be checked and replaced - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken