Dealership - Vehicle Upgrade Event

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
lythamlife

Post by lythamlife »

My car is approaching 3 years old and unsurprisingly I have received a letter from my local dealership about upgrading. It appears to be offering factory incentives of up to £3000 on some models, a favourable trade in value, a lower rate PCP and a £400 savings voucher if I upgrade to a 2017 registration.

I will of course be seeking clarification from the dealership about the what and how these financial incentives apply to me, but in the meantime I was wondering if any member has received a similar selective invitation and if so what was the outcome.
Thanks
1.2 DIG-T Tekna in Pearl Black - Current expected delivery date is 13 May 2014 - actually delivered in April.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Our's is also coming up for the 3 years in Aug but we have already had an upgrade of an extra years Guarantee from our Dealer in Black & White. Do not forget if the new "Facelift QQ" hits the Market as planned in July time there are going to be one hell of a load of QQ "Specials" Floating around to get rid of stocks of the existing J11 Model. Dig in with your Dealer on the Prices, The wife has already prompted our Dealer for Trade-Ins and Discounts on the "Facelift" - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
lythamlife

Post by lythamlife »

Dave,

I have just spoken to my local dealer and despite the invitation letter stating categorically that the upgrade applied to any new 17 registration, he confirmed it did NOT apply to the facelifted Qashqai so I said thanks but no thanks to the invitation. What surprised me more was the fact that he said he had not even seen the facelifted QQ????
1.2 DIG-T Tekna in Pearl Black - Current expected delivery date is 13 May 2014 - actually delivered in April.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Lythamlife, just what I expected you will find a lot of Sales people have no interest in what is coming to the Market. The normal procedure is that the Dealers / Sales Guys get a Nissan Handout (I know I have seen one) upfront on the Highlights of the new vehicle from Nissan Sales / Marketing - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Will it be a J12 I wonder?
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, I think I have mentioned this before but the facts I have in front of me are : Existing Model is to be the J11A and the "Facelift" the J11B - Dave ;)