Qashqai ordered yesterday

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Davebex

Post by Davebex »

Actually, I say ordered - apparently it was already on order so maybe I've copped a cancelled order or it was for dealer stock.

Anyway, an N-Connecta 1.2 Dig-T (Comfort Pack) in Gunmetal.

Courtesy of a very helpful and friendly dealer, who whilst not on my doorstep (my local dealer couldn't be bothered with anything bar giving me a brochure) offered great service and a pretty good deal I think. 2 year 0% PCP.

Due on/around March 25th apparently. So it'll be farewell to my J10 black Tekna 1.6 petrol - I say mine, but that's only in name, SWMBO is the daily driver.

I will update what I have on my profile when I get it. Being a bit superstitious about doing it beforehand.
1.2 Dig-T N-Connecta (Comfort Pack) in Gunmetal

Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Congrats and glad you got a good deal. I am awaiting mine. Was told 6 weeks from 22 Jan.
Nice new 16 plates for us both
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Davebex

Post by Davebex »

Thanks.

Hopefully both go to plan.

I wasn't over concerned about a 16 plate when I was looking around, but now I'm getting one I'm quite chuffed.

Did you get a loyalty bonus in the deal?
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Not that I am aware of but it was a complicated deal and got over 4,000 off so pleased
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Davebex

Post by Davebex »

Similar discount. Dealer wasn't really aware initially, it was after we'd gone through finance he found out. £500 off loyalty discount/bonus.

So you're in North Kent too. Gravesend me.
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Bromley area for me. Let's hope they turn up on time and all goes according to plan ! Hopefully of date update at the end of next week.
All the best
Paul
Danny

Post by Danny »

Waiting for mine too, wasn't offered 0% though.
2016 - 1.2 Xtronic - N-tec + - Blade Silver
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Nope neither me. Although appears 0% started about a week ago
All the best
Paul
Davebex

Post by Davebex »

I think the 0% offer came in around the start of Feb. That was when I started looking at deals on the Nissan website and I saw it around that time.
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Hopefully yours still arrives on time per my other post mine was delayed until mid April. Just accepted the same car but gunmetal that was due into the dealer instead of bronze. Am collecting 2nd March. Not ideal but gunmetal is nice so in the grand scheme no real ham done. Hopefully yours still on track.
All the best
Paul