and here it is :)

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
craigstekna

Post by craigstekna »

Still need to add a few additions but I'm pretty happy with it, can't wait to get me some black hibiscus wheels :)

IMG_3375 copy.jpg

J11 - QQ 1.6 130 Dci Automagic Tekna, Pearl white, Sept 2014 :D FULL LED upgrade to all interior/exterior lights, china crossover pack, mud-flaps, sill guards and hood deflector

Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Looking good. Hope you get the wheels but they were an expensive option. Good luck
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
craigstekna

Post by craigstekna »

yeah theres a few things i want to get, side mouldings, ibiscus wheels, front zunsport grill, bonnet struts and front lip finisher.

Im just wondering if its actually worth it. seems a ton of money for a car which basically has standard resale and less than ideal amounts of power. It will will end up being all bra and no b**bs.
J11 - QQ 1.6 130 Dci Automagic Tekna, Pearl white, Sept 2014 :D FULL LED upgrade to all interior/exterior lights, china crossover pack, mud-flaps, sill guards and hood deflector
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Craig - Snap ! :lol: your QQ is looking good keep us updated on the next additions which sounds good to me. If you want something then go for it you only live once, nice color by the way - Dave :D
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
CraigT123

Post by CraigT123 »

Looks awesome, Craig!
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sorry regards from your Brother :lol:

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
craigstekna

Post by craigstekna »

yours looks soooo perdy Dave :) mind if i pop over and rob some parts? :)
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Craig, you can give it a try this Guy sleeps in the Back - Dave :lol:

image.jpeg

sduk

Post by sduk »

craigstekna wrote:yeah theres a few things i want to get, side mouldings, ibiscus wheels, front zunsport grill, bonnet struts and front lip finisher.

Im just wondering if its actually worth it. seems a ton of money for a car which basically has standard resale and less than ideal amounts of power. It will will end up being all bra and no b**bs.
looks great. What is the lip finisher you are talking about? Do you have a pic?

Also do you have any more photos of the roof bars? I am waiting on mine being delivered but not seen them on the car property.

cheers!
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

sduk, just jumping the gun on this one but this is what a "Lip Finisher" looks like (Chrome Part). The pics show our QQ and the website from a Nissan Dealer, there is cheaper stuff around on the web - eBay / AliExpress etc - Dave ;)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg