Picnic/Aviation table for J11 Qashqai

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
AlVal

Post by AlVal »

So I ordered one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Qashqa ... 2736094869

Mine's a July 2014 J11 Qashqai Tekna 1.5 dCi

It looks like it's a genuine Nissan part, but perhaps not intended for UK cars? I noticed also it says 2015- on the instruction leaflet, so maybe Nissan revised the seats?

It's part number is KE8704E000

see how it's listed on the norway nissan site qashqai accessories, but not the UK

https://www.nissan.no/biler/nye-biler/q ... behor.html

unfortunately in my car, there's a silver metal crossmember bar which the leather seats clip to in order to maintain the contour of the back of the seat

this stops me being able to fit the black metal crossmember bar that comes as part of the table kit - the diagrams in the fitting instructions also don't show there being a silver cross-bar, so I guess it's something unique to the tekna leather seat model, or else unique to UK qashqais?

oh well, returning it.

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

On the cheaper end of the spectrum, I bought this in April last year for £6.99 inc P+P, but have never got round to fitting it!

HTB18.jpg

Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Guys, why do you think these items are not available on UK spec cars? Its because they most probably are dangerous in an accident or add to the risk. That's why cup holders are a part of the side bins and the arm rest. I can only recommend you keep well away from these products if you wish to keep your passengers safe.
Last edited by Deleted User 3871 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlVal

Post by AlVal »

I do wonder the same about screens and tablets mounted on the back of seats, what happens when the passenger behind's head goes into them
Wheelie Bealie

Post by Wheelie Bealie »

If the passenger is seated and belted correctly then the head restraint screens will be outside of their head swing.

Aircraft style seat back tables on the other hand... :( Had them in an old car (S-Max), had the car 5 years and 140,000 miles, kids were young yet still never found a reason when we needed to use them and certainly not when the car was in motion!
2014 1.5dCi Tekna (Manual)
chrisw99

Post by chrisw99 »

I prefer these things for the back seats, kids love having all the places to keep things, and also when they have muddy feet it stops the back of the chair getting covered...

Diono_Stow_n_Go_Backseat_Organiser.jpg

Oct 2014 N-tec+, 1.2 dig-T