Sat Nav all over the place

ICE, Equipment, Options

Post by 298 »

Akobalm wrote:
BMW.1.png
BMW.2.png
BMW.3.png
Oh yes I did, the wheels, tyres and sports gearbox with paddle shift cost as much as a Qashqai :lol:
Are the indicators still an optional (and rarely selected) extra...?
2014 1.2 DiG-T Acenta Premium in Gunmetal Grey.

Akobalm

Post by Akobalm »

298 wrote:
Akobalm wrote:
BMW.1.png
BMW.2.png
BMW.3.png
Oh yes I did, the wheels, tyres and sports gearbox with paddle shift cost as much as a Qashqai :lol:
Are the indicators still an optional (and rarely selected) extra...?
Everything on a BMW is an option as you will be well aware, the only thing that they don't charge extra for is when you sit in any of the vehicles in the showroom, decide to purchase and it costs, there is no doubt about it.

As you have pointed out, many people have still to read the pages which describe the use of indicators, we see them every day, there is a special Highway Code for them though :lol:

Having worked in the Far East, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and of course the UK since 1964, I have gained a reasonable amount of driving experience which enables me to see the funny side of motoring.

Happy motoring ;)
If you can't join them, beat them ;)
escargot

Post by escargot »

So far so good. I've only drove about 100 miles or so since I picked the car up on Saturday but it's been faultless.
2016 1.6 DCI Tekna in Magnetic Red with pano roof.
NorfolkJohn

Post by NorfolkJohn »

That's good news. I did 250 miles in the last 3 days (which is a lot for me!) about 50% navigating and 50% just with the map display on. Perfect all of the time, so it does look like this has cracked the problem :)
2016 Ink Blue 1.6 Dig-T Tekna with Pano Roof.
rewood

Post by rewood »

Just got this. My 16 plate tekna was all over the place at first but has been ok since. Not sure if I should take in now!

IMG_3458.JPG