Phone compatability

ICE, Equipment, Options
glynv

Post by glynv »

Thanks to everybody who replied. I guess I will have to give it a try. I'll let you know the outcome.Regards,Glyn
N-Tec+ 1.2 CVT 2015

Pjonah

Post by Pjonah »

My Galaxy S4 works with phone and apps and it was a sinch to set up
QQ1.5dCi Tekna Thermonuclear Panoramic intercontinental Ballistic Missile Chrome Mirrors
RichardP

Post by RichardP »

My phone (Kazam Trooper 4.5) makes and receives calls and streams music by Bluetooth fine but will not connect wth Nissan Connect. Any suggestions?
Deleted User 1571

Post by Deleted User 1571 »

[quote="RichardP"]My phone (Kazam Trooper 4.5) makes and receives calls and streams music by Bluetooth fine but will not connect wth Nissan Connect. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
Not quite sure what you mean. It does connect with the car for phones and music streaming, so what doesn't it do? Whatever it can't do, there may be help from Kazam Rescue, but I wouldn't expect too much from a very entry level phone with limited memory and features. You do realise that to get the other toys to interact you need to download Nissan apps to your phone from Google Play Store?Having said that, I'm currently choosing to use a Windows8.1 Phone, which has no apps available from Nissan to work with connect, so I probably get exactly the features you get, which is phone functions, contact migration and music streaming.
RichardP

Post by RichardP »

Thanks for the replies, it looks as though I will just have to do without Nissan Connect then, not changing my phone to one of the few compatible ones when it does everything else I need it to. What you never have you never miss.
rhuaire

Post by rhuaire »

Hi
I've a 2012 techna (Nissan connect) and same issues with Moto g third generation. Accept I can't get any Bluetooth connection. When I go to type the "1234" code it flashes "connection error". Pain in the whatever. A friend's bog standard qasquai presented no such problems.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Assuming phone is an Android, try d/loading "Bluetooth Auto Connect" from Google PlayStore; does that assist?

Also make sure when handshaking for first time, that you're not missing a prompt on phone to accept the NissanConnect as a trusted device.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
ABRAM

Post by ABRAM »

I have a new Tekna and an HTC10 with Android 7.0 and it works fine, so some newer phones and versions of Android do work with the latest Nissan Connect
2017 QQ Tekna 1.6 DCi Xtronic- Gunmetal with Panoramic Roof