navigation updates available this month

ICE, Equipment, Options
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Gel wrote:I have just had the new map from B_R a member here; came very quickly. :D
Installed perfectly.

Sad to see that it still shows a local ESSO garage that shut over 10 years ago though. :(
Shame on you HERE.
Am pursuing a complaint with HERE on this.
They initially said I should check their on line map of this location; it shows no ESSO Garage.

I've asked why is there a disconnect between the 2, with out of date content on the maps they sell :twisted:

Esso icon.jpg

2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D

duncho

Post by duncho »

Bullyboy wrote:Good result fogey on the map. I bet not many of the rest of us are so lucky. After finding the new map number on this thread I was thinking of taking the plunge and just paying for it but struggling to find it in stock on line. Anyone know where it's in stock outside the Nissan dealer network ? Thanks
I bought mine on eBay for 60€. The seller is based in Spain (Nissan employee).
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

duncho wrote:
Bullyboy wrote:Good result fogey on the map. I bet not many of the rest of us are so lucky. After finding the new map number on this thread I was thinking of taking the plunge and just paying for it but struggling to find it in stock on line. Anyone know where it's in stock outside the Nissan dealer network ? Thanks
I bought mine on eBay for 60€. The seller is based in Spain (Nissan employee).
Thanks for this. Do you have a link. It is a uk version ?

Cheers
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Madasabear

Post by Madasabear »

Just had a call from the director's office in Nissan , should be getting new maps SD card , took some calls and a little bit of Twitter but got the result I expected.
QQ N-Connecta ( Comfort Pack ) 1.5 dci ink blue ( April '16 Registered )
RVW

Post by RVW »

Just read this thread with great interest.
I should be picking up my QQ Tenka beginning of June ( tongue in cheek) Should it come with the latest map as shown in the thread?

Even if it does come with latest map would I be wise to carry on using my tomtom which has lifetime updates?
J11-2016 QashQai Tekna 1.5dci Magnetic Red
Madasabear

Post by Madasabear »

RVW wrote:Just read this thread with great interest.
I should be picking up my QQ Tenka beginning of June ( tongue in cheek) Should it come with the latest map as shown in the thread?

Even if it does come with latest map would I be wise to carry on using my tomtom which has lifetime updates?

I would hope it comes with the latest , but if not challenge it , you're paying good money for a New car regardless of how long it has been sat in a holding area.
Madasabear

Post by Madasabear »

Latest update <sigh> my wife took the car to the stealer to get the new SD car as sent from Nissan. Firstly they didn't know anything about it until she showed them the txt we had then said it could take several hrs as it needs a software update ! It's 4 weeks old ! As she had to be somewhere else came away but its booked in for next week and I'm going < Evil Laugh > also due a call back from Watford "media" office soon , that'll be an interesting conversation.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

They could have given you the new SD to install yourself, and possibly sell old one on E bay.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
sexton

Post by sexton »

I bought in March and found I had the 2013 maps.I complained to Nissan Sweden via email a couple of times and was sent,via the dealer,
Nissan Connect 3 Europe
V1.1
LCN2K-EV1GW
Part no.T1000-24793
NO charge.

It updated the software in the connect when first inserted.
RVW

Post by RVW »

Reading this with interest.
I am picking my new QQ Tenka up on Saturday mornig :D has anyone got a screen shot of the latest map version so I can check it before I leave the stealer.
Tempted to reject the car if it has not got the latest version. Like others have said you are paying enough so should expect
J11-2016 QashQai Tekna 1.5dci Magnetic Red