Car Alarm

ICE, Equipment, Options
yahyah

Post by yahyah »

Hello,

I'm a french Qashqai driver and I search information about Alarm system.

When I visit the website Nissan.co.uk, I see for the N-Connecta version the following equipment:

SECURITY & SAFETY
Remote central locking with superlocking
Engine immobiliser
Alarm system (Thatcham approved)
ESP, ABS, EBD and Brake Assist.

So, could you confirm me that the UK Qashqai N-Connecta is equipped with an alarm system in serie. Do you have information about this alarm system ? Where is the electronic unit of the alarm ? In France, there isn't the alarm system option....

Thank you in advance for your help

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

You will find that the U.K. QQ N-Connecta is supplied in the U.K. with the points you have mentioned such as an Alarm. We have a German QQ Tekna and this also has no Alarm. Please take a look at the attachment and you will see that the N-Connecta has plus extras to the Acenta & Visia or take a look at the website attachment (Get a Brochure) if the attachment is too small - Dave ;)

https://www.nissan.co.uk/vehicles/new-v ... tions.html

IMG_3291.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
yahyah

Post by yahyah »

And do you think that the UK alarm system can be mounted in our French or German QQ ? Our cars would have pre-installed cables ?
If you have the reference of the UK alarm it would be great !