Change of Forum Ownership

Suggestions & Help using the Nissan QashQai Forums
Dan

Post by Dan »

Hi everyone!Unfortunately I am stepping down as owner of this forum. I simply have too much work on and a new / busy family life which is keeping me away from giving the forum and you guys the support it really needs. Ultimately it's not fair on you.The good news is the new owner - Rob - is very keen to push and develop the forum and club further. I was originally contacted by Rob back in January as I was keen on moving away from WebWiz forum software to another better product. Rob was helping out with that and has actually very nearly cracked it.I'm sure he'll be along soon to introduce himself but I just wanted to let you know and to say thanks for making the forum so great over the last few months - here is to many, many more ahead!CheersDan

duncho

Post by duncho »

Thanks for the great job you have done Dan!
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Hi DanSorry to hear that. I have noticed that WebWiz seems to go off-line fairly regularly so that must be one good reason to change? Be interesting to learn what Rob intends to bring to this Forum but it would seem that the hard work of clearing up the mess has been sorted before he starts. You've done well to get it this far, many thanks.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

Thanks for the startup Dan.
tekna cvt mag red
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Many thanks Dan for you hard work and starting up this excellent forum. I don't have my car yet, coming on here everyday most members have given me inside knowledge of what to expect when it arrives, I hope you won't be a stranger and drop in when you can. All the best mate.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Thanks for your efforts Dan. I am sure the forum will continue to go from strength to stength
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
korky

Post by korky »

Hi Dan, huge thanks to you for starting this forum up, has been a great help to me in the journey of ordering and finally getting the QQ.

Rob welcome along hopefully I'll be able to carry on contributing to make this am even bigger and stronger QQ community
bosley711

Post by bosley711 »

Thank you Dan for all your hard work and for setting up this great forum. Good luck for the future. Rob, good luck in the hot seat and hope all goes well for you
1.5 DCI Tekna in Gun Metal,Illuminated Side Bars, Hood Deflector, Removable Towbar, British Bulldog riding shot gun