Search found 13 matches
- Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:38 pm
- Forum: Electronic systems
- Topic: Outside temperature not showing
- Replies: 5
- Views: 799
As regards repetitive posts during this virus nuisance. I note that periodically the internet responses are very slow...if not stalled. Akin to queuing delays...somewhere. That may be causing some to repeat "Send". Its similar in effect to the days of phone line modems. 3 posts in different section...
- Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:49 pm
- Forum: Main QashQai Discussion
- Topic: Possible to see how much Fuel Remaining on MK1 Qashqai?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1163
Right hand dash button ?
- Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:51 pm
- Forum: Bodywork & Interior
- Topic: 2011 Qashqai- driver door not flush at bottom when closed
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2341
You shoudn't be able to lift it, sounds like worn hinges.
- Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:05 pm
- Forum: Chassis, Wheels & Tyres
- Topic: Nissan struggling to locate problem - any ideas?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5478
Just a suggestion, it might be worth asking them to change the wheels front to back to see if tyre wear has any effect. Sounds daft but I had exactly the same noise on another car that was down to tyre movement at slow speed on a lot of steering lock.