Lurking no more

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
phmilesc

Post by phmilesc »

Hello one and all. I've been lurking from when I first ordered my QQ. Waited until I was sure of its arrival to register on this forum. I've read with great interest many of the threads and hope to contribute from now on. Taking delivery tomorrow all being well. Its been a long wait, circa 10 weeks.Car will be the 1.5DCI Tekna in Ink Blue.
Gone but not forgotton- Nissan QQ Tekna 2016 Gun metal +FS Spare - Hood Protector.

TC3

Post by TC3 »

Welcome and best of luck picking up your motor tomorrow
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Welcome mate hope its kept you entertained and no over impressing the dealer by knowing more about the car than he does lolEnjoy the car weathers looking good mate get the roof back and sunglasses ready
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the most gorgeous coloured Qashqai. I picked up my Ink Blue 1.6 Acenta Premium CVT today and OMG. That colour is breathtaking. Im sure you will love your new car so have a great day tomorrow.
korky

Post by korky »

Welcome and congrats on the car!!
korky

Post by korky »

[quote="Marianda24"] Welcome to the forum and welcome to the most gorgeous coloured Qashqai. I picked up my Ink Blue 1.6 Acenta Premium CVT today and OMG. That colour is breathtaking. Im sure you will love your new car so have a great day tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Total thread hijack and apologies but wooohoooo finally!!
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

[quote="Marianda24"]Welcome to the forum and welcome to the most gorgeous coloured Qashqai. I picked up my Ink Blue 1.6 Acenta Premium CVT today and OMG. That colour is breathtaking. Im sure you will love your new car so have a great day tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Wow, at last Gill! (Sorry on a tangent here). So they bought delivery forward somewhat then? Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. I just bought £100 worth of Autoglym to make her shine inside and out.
Really?
Sudhir

Post by Sudhir »

[quote="Chortes"][quote="Marianda24"]Welcome to the forum and welcome to the most gorgeous coloured Qashqai. I picked up my Ink Blue 1.6 Acenta Premium CVT today and OMG. That colour is breathtaking. Im sure you will love your new car so have a great day tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Wow, at last Gill! (Sorry on a tangent here). So they bought delivery forward somewhat then? Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. I just bought £100 worth of Autoglym to make her shine inside and out.[/QUOTE]
Are you going to Autoglym it yourself?I was quoted £260 for QQ Autogylm professionally and through dealer it was £350.Thinking of doing it myself, which kit did you buy Chortes?
2014 Qashqai Tekna Dci Storm White.
jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

Just thought I would add my two penneth here. In my experience the paint protection system that the dealers offer is Pants. Our last 3 cars have had the Supaguard inside and out, each time being a freebie after we had signed up. I have found that a good wax like Maguires nxt and a can of scotchguard ( £3.99) from Asda will do a better job. You can go on to seal the wax with CarPro ReLoad Spray Sealant Protection at £8 a bottle.

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

First of all, sorry for hi-jacking your thread phminesc

Interesting ideas about paint protection chortes and jukester. Would you mind explaining the processes using the products youve mentioned. Thanks

Yes they brought the delivery of my car forward by 26 days and OMG what a car. Knowing what I know now I have to say its been worth every minute Ive waited.

Thanks korky!