Wanted - 18inch Qashqai wheels

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
Deleted User 10757

Post by Deleted User 10757 »

As title ,

Wanted , a set of 18 inch Qashqai wheels .
Not fussed if with or without tyres

Anyone ?

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Buffy, what are you after New or Used Alloys ?. If you want New “Nissan” Alloys which are generally expensive, some Dealers do offer discounts so it might be worth asking. If you want other Manufacturers / Used Alloys then it’s a Website Job like Ebay etc....but unfortunately in a lot of cases Full Sets are not offered - Dave 😏

You could try places like these attachments or a Scrap Co. :
http://www.usedalloys.uk/?s=nissan+qashqai
https://www.lkperformance.co.uk/alloys- ... an/qashqai

I bought my Winter Wheels & Tires from this Guy “Giacuzzo” out here and you can see the sort of complete prices that you have to pay out for 18” Special Alloys unfortunately ( note German / € prices) :

1A022CB7-0DD8-433D-AD41-9E63C429CF7D.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Deleted User 10757

Post by Deleted User 10757 »

Hi Dave

many thanks for your reply.
I have considered a set of J11 wheels , and as long as they are straight , then I was going to paint them if scuffed.

May I ask regarding the aftermarket wheels you bought , did you transfer over the Nissan tyre monitoring valves , or do you put up with a warning in the dash display ?

Many thanks

Steve
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Buffy,I bought Brand New Winter Alloy Wheels / Tyres / TPMS Valves / Locking Nuts etc... direct from Giacuzzo all complete / installed and shipped to our Dealer near Berlin. We have two complete sets of Wheels for the QQ Summer Nissan Alloys Wind (6 months) & Giacuzzo Winter (6 months) Bravo-Line Alloys I cannot stand the messing around with changing Tyres etc onto one set of wheels - Dave :)
The option of reworking the Alloys and Re-Spraying is a nice option as you can specify what color satisfies you ! :D
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken