GROUP BUY: QQ J11 (>2014) bonnet/hood strut kit

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
Hocki

Post by Hocki »

I would also be interested.
Oct 2016 Nissan Qashqai 1,2DIG-T CVT N-Connecta White

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, I did ask this question on the Auto Tailgate and the answer was a No. I have again looked at videos and writeups and there ain't no mention of this system. What I find funny is that from the X-Trail N-Vision upwards this "One Touch Automatic Opening Power Tailgate" is available. You would think that this could be offered as an option also on the "Facelift" QQ - what a shame Dave ;)
Andrey, have you put in your Project Plan to check if the Bonnet / Hood Struts from the J11 will fit the New "Facelift" Model.
As your Company is Strut orientated have you ever thought of an Auto Tail Gate Opening ? - Dave :D

IMG_3537.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
AndreyBear

Post by AndreyBear »

Hello,
I think full auto system for tailgate should be some mod with powerfull springs like this https://youtu.be/56cNFyOh_Kc or with coil springs added https://youtu.be/TdVdyEVwYCE .
Or, do you Gel think of automated/ semi - CLOSING (not opening)?

Our technical manager started to think and draw auto opening in 2016, but there was no support of engineer and no commercial view. So we decided to stop. More we have requests from potential customers, more we will be sure in commercial future of these improved springs. The same time, some people do not wait for the market, but make market itself. Let see.
What we started to do end of 2016 is automated opening (full hight) of trunk of sedans. Because we see the market and market response is very good. So now we produce for Russian Lada, Datsun, Citroen and developed for Hyundai Solaris (Verna) this Month.

Additional info, due to nice results of Easter sale, we decided to prolong it till end of Month. Welcome.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Andrey, thanks for your comments. What I was meaning was the "Automatic" Tailgate Opening as shown on this video and website :

https://youtu.be/tVQzvoyRQMI

http://www.che1.com/

What you have shown are similiar methods to your Hood Strut Method but Auto "Opening Only" which I suppose solves part of the problem. I would think there would be interest in a Fully Opening System with the same Opening Height providing the price is reasonable like the Hood Struts. Keep us informed if you Market these modifications as the QQ Sales are getting larger and now the new "Facelift"Model is on the way - Thanks Again Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
chosan

Post by chosan »

I received and fitted my bonnet/hood strut kit today. Really simple installation. Less than 30 min.

I will try to fit the TL 105 tailgate kit when it's getting warmer. Not that simple as the kit above I assume.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Chosan, it would be nice if you keep us up to date on the Tail Gate modification especially the installation and the supposedly reduction in Opening Height, should be an interesting change. I think you are correct about the installation could well be a little more difficult - Best of Luck & Thanks in advance Dave :)
QQ17

Post by QQ17 »

Yep, looking forward to hearing/seeing how the TL105 installation goes.
2016 Magnetic Red Qashqai Tekna 1.2 DIG-T
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Surprised it's not an option on The J11B. :evil:
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
beetroot42

Post by beetroot42 »

i would be interested in a strut kit.
I own a used 1.5 DCI N-connecta 2016 machine
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Beetroot42, there is now no "Group Buy". You need to read this post go to Page 22 and there is the eBay website address from AndreyBear for ordering or try contacting "AndreyBear" by sending a PM if you need help. These are a very good buy - Dave ;)