GROUP BUY: QQ J11 (>2014) bonnet/hood strut kit

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, that would be a nice feature but probably a little expensive. I had a look around and the photos found that mention Rogue Sport 2017 have, guess what, the same Manual feature as our QQ's with the metal Strut. Over to you Andrey :) - Dave ;)

IMG_1808.PNG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Great diagrams. Some spelling errors, but it's much better than my Russian! :)
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
QQ17

Post by QQ17 »

AndreyBear wrote:20% discounts will be available today in the evening at our eBay shop!
Hi Andrey

I finally collected my Qashqai today, and am now looking to fit bonnet struts to it. Any chance of a similar discount for a new Forum buyer please?

Nick
2016 Magnetic Red Qashqai Tekna 1.2 DIG-T
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

QQ17, when these Kits were purchased it was a "Group Buy" and therefore a much lower price. Things have moved on now and even at a total cost of €70 (£60) the Kit is well worth it. There are also English / German Instructions now and installation time is minimal, believe you me the effort to open the Bonnet (even for the partner) has now gone and the function is still perfect. I would think most members are happy with this modification and I would recommend to just buy one Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
QQ17

Post by QQ17 »

DaveBerlin wrote:QQ17, when these Kits were purchased it was a "Group Buy" and therefore a much lower price. Things have moved on now and even at a total cost of €70 (£60) the Kit is well worth it. There are also English / German Instructions now and installation time is minimal, believe you me the effort to open the Bonnet (even for the partner) has now gone and the function is still perfect. I would think most members are happy with this modification and I would recommend to just buy one Dave :)

Thanks Dave. £60 for the kit, plus, I presume VAT @ 20%, plus the Royal Mail 'handling fee' of £8 = £80, so I thought I'd see if Andrey could do me some sort of a deal.

'Every little helps', as the Tesco's supermarket ad goes....

Nick
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Nick, whoops Sorry it looks like they come direct from Russia and they are not in the "EU" :). If Andrey does not answer on the Forum try a personal pm to him regarding the discount it is you said worth a try - Dave ;)

IMG_3352.JPG

QQ17

Post by QQ17 »

Thanks Dave - will do.

Nick
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Make a sensible offer, say £35, and youll have it in no time....given its low value they mark it as a gift on tge customs form, hence no tax or import duty!

Screenshot_2017-02-25-11-08-07.png

QQ17

Post by QQ17 »

Thanks gwmdaddy. I worked for a while at the Heathrow Worldwide Distribution Centre (the Royal Mail depot which deals with incoming parcels from overseas), and they are wise to the 'gift' trick, especially coming from a business address. VAT is charged on anything valued over £15 (including the p&p), and then Royal Mail charge their £8 for collecting the VAT!
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

I didnt get charged. Item arrived in a week or so, boxed in a canvas bag with a tamperproof seal on it.