Tekna 19" alloy and tyre

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
Akobalm

Post by Akobalm »

Hi, I am about to swap my 2014 Qashqai Premier Limited Edition for a brand new BMW X3, I have in the boot a brand new 19' Tekna type alloy wheel and fitted brand new tyre, totally unused, both of which will be removed some time later this week prior to the changeover of vehicles and a brand new unused Nissan jack is included in the deal for anyone interested.
Price is fixed at £200 for all, sorry, no "wheeling" and dealing or "tyre kickers" :)
Please, inspect and collect only, possible delivery if you are within easy travelling distance from DG12 6QX.
Attached photo shows the wheel style.

Best regards,

John

Nissan wheel.JPG

If you can't join them, beat them ;)

Akobalm

Post by Akobalm »

Akobalm wrote:Hi, I am about to swap my 2014 Qashqai Premier Limited Edition for a brand new BMW X3, I have in the boot a brand new 19' Tekna type alloy wheel and fitted brand new tyre, totally unused, both of which will be removed some time later this week prior to the changeover of vehicles and a brand new unused Nissan jack is included in the deal for anyone interested.
Price is fixed at £200 for all, sorry, no "wheeling" and dealing or "tyre kickers" :)
Please, inspect and collect only, possible delivery if you are within easy travelling distance from DG12 6QX.
Attached photo shows the wheel style.

Best regards,

John

Probably a little on the late side in posting, wheel and tyre and Nissan jack sold soon after posting the ad, and the new owner is delighted with the deal.

Many thanks for the use of the site.................
If you can't join them, beat them ;)