New Tekna 19" Alloy & Mats

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
Showoff

Post by Showoff »

Hi

I have (now two) items for sale as we have sold our 2014 Qashqai and replaced it with a BMW X5.

Item 1: Prorack Whispbar Aero-X rail bars (S55) SOLD

Item Condition: These were purchased about a year ago and only used a couple of times, so other than a few scuff marks here and there, they are in excellent condition. They are the World's quietest roof bars and I can confirm that they add very little if any wind noise and they look fantastic on the car.

Price: £SOLD

Postage/Collection: Ideally collected, but could look into posting if required at cost.

Extra Info: Includes both keys

Pictures:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Item 2: Tekna 19" Alloy Wheel

Item Condition: Was used on the car to deliver it when new, but had a very small curb mark and light scratch (see pics), so was replaced by Nissan. Therefore other than that and few tiny tyre marks that will probably wash off, it's as new.

Price: £130.00

Postage/Collection: Ideally collected, but could look into posting if required at cost.

Pictures:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Item 3: Floor Mats (Front & Rear)

Item Condition: Used on the car for just under 2 years so there will be signs of wear, but still very good condition.

Price: £10.00

Pictures: To follow...

Thanks.
Last edited by Showoff on Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

You may wish to reconsider the price of the wheel. Seen sets of 4 totally unmarked, never even been used, on here previously at £250 to £300. Nobody seems to want them.
Showoff

Post by Showoff »

gvmdaddy wrote:You may wish to reconsider the price of the wheel. Seen sets of 4 totally unmarked, never even been used, on here previously at £250 to £300. Nobody seems to want them.
Yeah I did see that and the guy was only willing to sell all 4 and wouldn't split. As with anything you generally get a better deal when buying bulk. I could post you loads of links to ebay sales where people are asking more than me for much worse condition and others that have sold for more.

The price is the price, though I'm open to sensible offers, but if I don't get any here I will resort to eBay where virtually new wheels sell all day £170 and where 4 sold a few months ago for £470. Someone should of (and probably did) snapped up those 4 new wheels for £250 and made a killing.

Thanks
David C

Post by David C »

Morning - do you have any pictures of the roofbars on the car so I can see what they look like? Cheers!
2015 Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna in Storm White

2008 Octavia 2.0dci auto vrs estate in Blue
Showoff

Post by Showoff »

David C wrote:Morning - do you have any pictures of the roofbars on the car so I can see what they look like? Cheers!
Hi David,

Unfortunately no, not really. I have this one but you can't really see them for the roof box!

image.jpeg

If you need roof bars though these are the very best looking you can get and the quietest to boot, hence I bought them. Because they fit between the bars and are slim "wing" design, they honestly look OEM.

Here's a pick that may give you a better idea, though not on a Qashqai.

image.jpeg

David C

Post by David C »

Many thanks. I've got a friend popping over some Thule ones to try at the weekend but will be in touch after that if I'm interested. Thanks again.
2015 Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna in Storm White

2008 Octavia 2.0dci auto vrs estate in Blue
Showoff

Post by Showoff »

David C wrote:Many thanks. I've got a friend popping over some Thule ones to try at the weekend but will be in touch after that if I'm interested. Thanks again.
No problem.
craigstekna

Post by craigstekna »

Hi,

Do you still have these? would you be able to quote sending to Slough/Windsor?

Im very interested and my QQ comes tomorrow.

Thanks
J11 - QQ 1.6 130 Dci Automagic Tekna, Pearl white, Sept 2014 :D FULL LED upgrade to all interior/exterior lights, china crossover pack, mud-flaps, sill guards and hood deflector
Showoff

Post by Showoff »

craigstekna wrote:Hi,

Do you still have these? would you be able to quote sending to Slough/Windsor?

Im very interested and my QQ comes tomorrow.

Thanks
Hi Craig,

Which item are you interested in?
Slough/Windsor is only 20 miles, 35-40 minutes away and a good excuse to drive your new car! :)

Thanks
craigstekna

Post by craigstekna »

ah yes, sorry i meant the roof bars.

ah I was down that way on Saturday looking at the QQ i just bought, looks suspiciously like your old one lol.

Might be able to meet somewhere if possible
J11 - QQ 1.6 130 Dci Automagic Tekna, Pearl white, Sept 2014 :D FULL LED upgrade to all interior/exterior lights, china crossover pack, mud-flaps, sill guards and hood deflector