REWARD! Need Enter/Power button for LCN2/2TM

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

Hi to the community!

I have a weird request:
On my friend's Pulsar, somehow the cover of the enter button on his LCN2 navigator disappeared. Just that little black plastic part that says ENTER on it and is clamped/glued(?) to the clear plastic part of the button underneath. He just bought the car and now there is this white spot on his dashboard and it annoys him like hell. Of course that part is not available from Nissan, so he would have to replace the whole unit.
He is now willing to offer a reward to anybody who has a broken LCN2 navigation unit with an intact enter button cover (no problem if some attachment is missing, there is super glue)....

Any luck with any of you folks here? :)

Fingers crossed.

Cheers

Kalle
Last edited by Kalle on Fri May 19, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Surely it's still somewhere in the car? Alternatively you could print a replacement button onto adhesive translucent mylar film (only the black would get printed, and would be opaque, leaving the lettering transparent), and stick it onto the clear button. Just a thought.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

Thanks for your input. He swears the part is not in the car. He really wants to find an original replacement, or he will have to improvise and put on some personal touch. I have to admit though that we got confused and the model he has actually looks like the 2TM, although it is an LCN2 inside. So we actually need a button from a 2TM or a "2TM lookalike" LCN2 (see http://www.fpro.aaanet.ru/connect/map-vers.htm the last two pics of LCN2).
So it DOESN'T even have the ENTER text on it, just plain plastic. I offered to make a replacement for both the power and enter button out of some random plastic (old laptop casing or whatever). Seems he doesn't trust my craft skills though ;)
Anyway, if someone has a 2TM nav unit falling to pieces, he will pay $$$ for just this little lid that fits on the enter/power button (both identical on 2TM)....
8-)
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Personalise the car and stick the top off a Coke bottle on it 😏
Black_Rojer

Post by Black_Rojer »

I'll try find it in monday.