I Need A Specific Part!

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
SommerGirl
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by SommerGirl »

I have looked high and low, searched the internet, contacted Nissan, even went to a dealer's parts department - no luck! It's the part on the rear hatch, the little button that the movable tray clips to with that string. I'm missing one from the passenger's side - not the string - just the button on the shroud that it clips too. No one seems to know what it's called, and there is no reference to it anywhere on the parts drawings. Wrecked Rogue Sports are rare up here in New England or I would just visit a salvage yard (or have Rob do it) and pry one off a wreck. It's very minor but it bugs me - my car is missing a part and I want it!

If you know what this is called or have an idea of where I can get it, I would really appreciate you sharing this with me. THANKS!! :D
Live, Love, Laugh, Drive!

calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

In the US it appears to be this?

https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts/nissan-rope-rear-parcel-shelf~79965-df30b.html
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sommergirl, not sure if you found the part from Colin’s data. These small parts are not easy to find, here is a pic from our QQ and the info’ from the web, there are two numbers for these Shelf Cord Clips : one #79916JD00A (QQ J10) / other #1606854680 eBay so you need to take a look or search - hope it helps Dave 😋

2CD44E1D-52E2-48B0-85CB-6440324945F3.jpeg

C4B03C2F-5482-4E72-BECA-9CB0F1DA7870.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
SommerGirl
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by SommerGirl »

THANK YOU! I ordered one from the US e-Bay (expensive - $9.50 US with shipping from the UK) but I want a complete car! I can't imagine that they would use a different little button for this part between the UK and the US version of the vehicle. But then again, I can't imagine why they would have no mention of many of these small parts in any parts listing or diagram.

Calnorth - the part you referenced is the one the dealer's parts manager showed me. He and I agreed it looked more like a bad drawing of the string that attaches to the tray (either that or the artist dozed off at work!).

The part DaveBerlin referenced looks to be the part I need, although the one in my car has no square center plug. Instead, it's round and hollow.

But thank you both for looking and helping out a floundering owner, wallowing in the sea of silliness occasioned by Nissan and their rather quirky ways with detail and information!
Live, Love, Laugh, Drive!
calnorth

Post by calnorth »

Rope? I'd call that a cord.
Dave...probably a bit of Chinese "cheapness" holding production up in UK...Viral factory shutdown?
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta