Auto climate control

General Chat about the Mk1 QashQai
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Mine cancel's Auto 100% if you alter anything other than temp or Aircon and the manual reads this.
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel

Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

the auto light goes out, but the temp and fan is regulated. Im assuming you have climate control, not just aircon. Try it, select face only, raise the temp to max & watch the fan speed up, drop the temp to do the inverse
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

gvm The auto light goes off, but the fan is still controlled by the auto function. from auto mode, select the face button & raise the temp to max, the fan speed will increase. ie, there is still an amount of automation.

I think this is more obvious when its a cold morning and your car has warmed up a little
gvmdaddy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:12 am Im sure you're wrong Daewar, read section 4-26 in the owners manual. Auto setting controlls the temperature, fan speed and direction of airflow. If you interupt the direction of airflow then it cancels the auto setting. I will however check mine again later to be sure.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Apologies to Daewar, it does retain some element of 'auto', but as he says it does take a while to regulate its settings. I've never previously had the heating on long enough to find this out!
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Yes sorry I meant the auto light goes off but yes it is still regulated as climate control. Well we all was right :lol: :lol: :lol:
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel