360 or not 360

General Chat about the Mk1 QashQai
kywy

Post by kywy »

Due to change my Insignia SRi and was about to order a 360, BUT after finding out a new QQ model is due soon, what to do? Does the existing 360 with its nice toys trump a soon to be out of date body style or do I switch to my second choice the Cmax titanium ? Advice very welcome.

careyhm16

Post by careyhm16 »

Hi, I have had my 360 for just over 2 weeks now and the upsides are that the ride is very comfortable, I think the look is great with the tinted rear windows and black gloss, the alloys look great and the tyres that are supplied are top end. The toys on the car are very good and work really well especially the sat nav and bluetooth. The only downside for me so far depends really what your current car is like as I used to have an A3 the only difference I can tell is with the build quality in very small details like the carpet in the boot not fitting perfectly etc. Going from a hatchback to a crossover like this I was worried about the ride but have so far been very impressed. Personally I think what you get for your money you really cant go far wrong with the QQ 360
Charlie

Post by Charlie »

Hi I was in a Nissan dealership yesterday and they were saying the new shape has been put back don't know if that helps you.
dhowe111

Post by dhowe111 »

the new qq is expected to go on sale about January time, I have seen the new model and would say its defiantly worth waiting for over the current model
Alex

Post by Alex »

I always think you should trying and
make the best selection of what is available; you might want to think
about the resale value, but if you plan to trade in 3 years then this
isn't a problem. I have just purchased a 360 1.6dCi QQ+2 4WD
and I knew a new model was coming out soon. For me it was easy as the
QQ+2 is being dropped, and I could do with the extra roomAs
for the Cmax titanium it is a people carrier not a cross over, and I
don't like the deep dashboard, I had a new shape Beetle with a
similar deep dashboard and I was really off putting. I also looked
at the Kia Sportage and the Mazda CX-5, the CX-7 is not out yet. In
the end I opted for the Qashqai+2, more room and those extra seats
will be good for occasional use.
Bunce

Post by Bunce »

I think you will find the C-Max doesn't have a spare wheel, only a silly "tyre inflation kit" Bear that in mind when you are stranded in the middle of nowhere on a dark rainy night!
SneakyElephant

Post by SneakyElephant »

[quote="Bunce"]I think you will find the C-Max doesn't have a spare wheel, only a silly "tyre inflation kit" Bear that in mind when you are stranded in the middle of nowhere on a dark rainy night![/QUOTE]
My new SquishSquosh doesn't have a spare either, just a tin of silly string...a bit of a let down really. My Note at least has a space saver, which was handy when I got a 2" split sidewall on new years eve 2010...that aerosol rubbish wouldn't have been much use
Alex

Post by Alex »

My 360 +2 has spare tire, I don't think the Tekna +2 has one as that is where they keep the Bose sub woofer.
markjprobert

Post by markjprobert »

[quote="Alex"] My 360 +2 has spare tire, I don't think the Tekna +2 has one as that is where they keep the Bose sub woofer.[/QUOTE]

To confirm, the tekna doesn't have a spare - you are quite right, the Bose subwoofer is in its place!