windscreen wipers wont turn off

General Chat about the Mk1 QashQai
calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

ADDA67 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:25 pm Hi
thanks for the replies and the info but I still cannot find the fault. I am unsure if I need a new windscreen wiper motor or will it be something else I have took it to a local garage and they could not locate the fault either I have been advised to take it to a auto electrician but will they just put a fault meter on it like the garage or will they be able to locate the fault.
Its likely to be a Nissan dealer because some of these systems are beyond common garages and simple multimeters. The electronics units and information about them is not freely available.
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta

Chris12377
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Chris12377 »

gloucester wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:43 pm location.JPG

Hi Gloucester,

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but i'm looking for the front wiper relay location. I'm hoping you might be able to help.

From the images shown above, which is the actual relay for the front wipers. I can see there is the engine bay fuse box shown and presumably it would be one of the items within this, but could you point to which please?

Note: the label on the box under the hood only identifies the fuses, not the relays, unfortunately.

Cheers
Chris