stereo upgrade 2009 1.5 dci

General Chat about the Mk1 QashQai
Taxiboy
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by Taxiboy »

Hi
i have a 2009 1.5 dci currently fitted with the 6cd stereo with the bluetooth for the mobile phone which I find really useful, my problem is that I cant seem to make BT audio work to play music from my phone through the stereo this seems strange as the bluetooth phone works really well so it obviously connects together for that to work.
If the unit is not designed to accept BT audio then ok i understand, if this is the case can somebody recommend an upgrade with this feature that will also allow the steering wheel function buttons to continue to work?

Hope I've explained what I'm trying to achieve

Neil

Gravelrash2004
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Gravelrash2004 »

hi
the unit is not designed to play music - bluetooth connectivity is for the phone only. i found this out on my new (to me) J10 recently
Taxiboy

Post by Taxiboy »

Hi Thanks for the reply and confirming my thoughts that I am correct,
Hopefully somebody will be able to recommend a unit from another maybe newer QQ that will be a straight swop

Neil
Spuriousfish

Post by Spuriousfish »

My radio is on its last legs and I'm just about to order one of these. Might take some time before I install it but if I remember and your not in a hurry I'll let you know how it goes.

https://audiotechdirect.com/pba-ni7936u ... issan-din/
Taxiboy

Post by Taxiboy »

Hi, Many thanks for the post I'll deffo be interested to hear how you get on and if the steering wheel controls still work and if the Bluetooth Audio direct from my mobile will work
Many thanks
Neil
Spuriousfish

Post by Spuriousfish »

Not sure if this will help you in the short term but....

Because my radio paritally works and I wanted to play music and use the sat-nav on my phone I got a bluetooth receiver that plugs into the Aux Socket in the box under the arm rest. Then I select the AUX input on the radio and turn on bluetooth on the phone which pairs to the receiver and I can get my music and sta-nav through the radio. BTW my radio display is completely dead but its easy to select the AUX input because of the dedicated button.

Spuriousfish

Post by Spuriousfish »

Not sure if this will help you in the short term but....

Because my radio paritally works and I wanted to play music and use the sat-nav on my phone I got a bluetooth receiver that plugs into the Aux Socket in the box under the arm rest. Then I select the AUX input on the radio and turn on bluetooth on the phone which pairs to the receiver and I can get my music and sta-nav through the radio. BTW my radio display is completely dead but its easy to select the AUX input because of the dedicated button.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Golvery-J205-Bluetooth-Receiver-Portable/dp/B01KZ1S46A/ref=sr_1_18?crid=38U8UJ9HH1N65&keywords=bluetooth+receiver+for+car&qid=1584537313&sprefix=bluetooth+re%2Caps%2C260&sr=8-18

There are other types available.
Taxiboy

Post by Taxiboy »

Hi Thanks for joining in the thread,
I've heard about the Aux socket in the box under the arm rest but mine doesn't seem to have one!! Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

What I current use is one of those FM receivers and tune it to unused radio frequency and then pair it with my phone which then plays through the stereo but the sound quality isn't brilliant which is why I was asking about a replacement upgrade stereo
Spuriousfish

Post by Spuriousfish »

My replacement stereo is in the post and due this week. I'll let you know when I have it installed and how easy/hard it is to do.

Apparently although its from Audiotechdirect it would look like its this model from Erisin.... at least the pictures and description are the same.

https://www.erisin.com/erisin-es7936u-6 ... p0366.html
irononreverse
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by irononreverse »

Spuriousfish wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:27 am My replacement stereo is in the post and due this week. I'll let you know when I have it installed and how easy/hard it is to do.

Apparently although its from Audiotechdirect it would look like its this model from Erisin.... at least the pictures and description are the same.

https://www.erisin.com/erisin-es7936u-6 ... p0366.html
Does this work with the 360 cameras?
2018 Nissan Qashqai 1.2 Dig-T N-Connecta