TPMS

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
wmidsgw
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by wmidsgw »

Hi

As mentioned in an earlier post, I'm waiting on a new set of Winter Wheels/Tyres complete with new TPMS Valves.

Can anyone tell me if my new wheels will automatically calibrate themselves once fitted......or not ??
I'm currently waiting on my local Nissan Dealer to come back to me as they couldn't give me an immediate answer :(

I've used the 'Search Facility' here but couldn't find an answer to my question.

My car is only 6 months old.

Thanks
Gordon

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
wmidsgw

Post by wmidsgw »

Thanks Dave.

My Nissan Dealer has also just come back to me with the answer that they will just 're calibrate themselves whilst driving'.

Gordon
Terry64
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Terry64 »

wmidsgw wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:57 am Thanks Dave.

My Nissan Dealer has also just come back to me with the answer that they will just 're calibrate themselves whilst driving'.

Gordon
Correct this is what they should do, I did not even notice they had been changed. Got in the car drove off first thing I did was flip to the TPM screen and they were working just as they should
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights