ALL-NEW NISSAN QASHQAI BREAKS COVER

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
ilkka
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by ilkka »

The price for premiere edition mhev 158 xtronic is 36,920 euros. The paper I have on it has quite a few technical details and features listed on it. It also has a price list for additional styling stuff.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Ilkka, the original German Price dated 21st Feb for the “Premiere” was €38,830. The New Prices I have are for the QQ Range (no “Premiere” Model) dated 21st April. All what you mention is itemized in this new Price List which is very handy - Dave 😊

The comment on the Wheelchair is very interesting and important as there are many people with Special Needs - Oldies / Disabled. Are you referring to the Wheelchair fitting in “Open for Use” or “Folded”. We have a “Rollator” at present that the wife uses as necessary but it is made from Carbon Fibre / Folds and Weighs only 5,5Kgs. If you can get a Wheelchair in then our Fold Up E-Bike should also be easier than before.
By the way the 20” Tyres are 235/45 R20 and cost around the €200 mark.
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Prices are difficult to compare because of VAT differences and differences what is/is not included in the different levels.
Belgian Tekna+ price : VAT 21% - two tone paint included - 20" wheels also.
This is not the case in most other pricelists I saw on the internet for different regions.
In Italy prices *seem* to be the lowest, but people's income is also lower over there than most other west European countries and ... I have read (youtube) quite some people complain
about the steep QQ Italian pricing policy !
I wonder whether prices will still go up everywhere like Dave reported to be the case in Germany (several car options).
ilkka

Post by ilkka »

Dave, I'm referring the wheelchair in folded state, put horizontally in the boot. I love how large the boot actually is in the J12, there is plenty of space in there.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

I have been looking through the QQ Specs and under the Visia Spec there is a comment regarding “SOS & the eCall System” so I am assuming this will be a follow on on all QQ models, definitely eCall as this is an EU “Must” from 2018 and am sure it still relates to the UK - Hopefully of interest Dave 😊

For information if unknown eCall (Emergency Call) is a European initiative to bring rapid assistance to motorists involved in a collision anywhere in the European Union. eCall was made mandatory in all new cars sold within the EU from April 2018. The Emergency System eCall is a System that calls the Emergency Services automatically if the vehicle is involved in an incident or accident. It is designed to improve emergency response times.

Several manufacturers have there own SOS Systems where occupants can call for emergency help other than eCall. This is Std in the US Nissan Rogues and also now the New Juke. If you find yourself in an Emergency situation or in need of Emergency Services you can Push the “SOS” Button. This connects you to Nissan Connect Services who will arrange Emergency Services to your vehicles location.

Now when I was viewing the New QQ I did take a photo of the Overhead Console as my Sales Guy pointed the System out. Now I have found the facts related to the Juke and IMHO the system should be similar, hopefully this will explain things more.
This was the New QQ :

495837C4-5F20-49F9-B8A8-62CDFE1326D9.jpeg

This is Nissan Juke related :

F70CF9F2-8050-40E8-89EA-012B1DCBC1FE.jpeg

35A47A33-0C9D-444C-AE80-29A703C1E23F.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Thanks, again real valuable information Dave !
It seems you are also real interested in the new J12 QQ.
Do you plan to also get the new car ?
But I was under the impression that you are very glad with your J11b !?
The new QQ has that CVT Xtronic transmision though, not your DCT ... are you not a bit ... afraid of it !???
BTW I was not keen on the CVT and got the MT6 because of it (that and lower price :-))
redqashqai

Post by redqashqai »

I have to say I am underwhelmed by the J12. However, I can understand the excitement and interest in the release of a new model. I have been really pleased with all 3 of my QQ's, particularly the current one, but I do feel that I won't be in the market for the J12 when it is time to change.
Current: 2020 1.3 DIG-T QQ NTEC - Manual J11b - Magnetic Red - delivered 10.20.
Previous: 2018 1.2 DIG-T QQ N-Connecta - Manual J11b - Magnetic Red - delivered 09.18.
Previous: 2016 1.2 DIG-T QQ N-Connecta - Manual J11a - Flame Red - delivered 04.16.
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

@Redqashqai, wow, 3 times qashqai every 2 years! You must have one great dealer!
I guess I would lose too much money here where I live doing so!?
May I please ask why you are underwhelmed with the new J12 QQ?
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

QaiFan, as you can see there are other Members that like the QQ J12 such as Redqashqai. We are now on our 2nd QQ and are still very pleased and you are correct with the J11B / DCT we are very happy, but changes happen and when I get the Nod from the wife I start looking.
I have said it often, if you find a good Dealer especially Sales / Service stay with them and our Sales Guy has sold us now 4 Nissan’s and he knows our needs regarding our extras, so it is basically down to several Test Drives, look at the Spec, a Discussion on our needs, a Discounted Price, an Order. Naturally the Nissan “Trade In” Price against a new QQ is important or you have to sell Private to get a better price, but with the market now it could be difficult.
When you make a comparison on Specs between our Tekna + J11B / J12 there are so many technical changes / design improvements and a look around is important. I do have concerns on the CVT Auto, but after digging in it does appear that this is a vastly improved CVT, but naturally a Test Drive and a discussion on the Nissan Guarantee clauses is important.
Yes we are interested in a Tekna + / 158 PS / CVT / AWD is still a ? until driven and is it really a Must !. Our present QQ is the first Auto we have owned and it is so much more relaxing to drive, if I bored I play with the manual selection.
For us there is no great urgency so I have time to assess and at least see if there are any “Teething” problems with the J12 when they start to appear on the roads.
I hope this answers your question - Dave 😊
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

"...time to assess and at least see if there are any “Teething” problems with the J12..."
I do believe I will need my ... 3 years of (full?) warrantee for my J12, that's for sure !