ALL-NEW NISSAN QASHQAI BREAKS COVER

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
QaiFan
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan »

Nissan qashqai without navigation system??? :-) ... Who would be willing to accept this in 2021 !?
It looks rather unlikely nissan will be able to fulfill the demand for the new Qashqai this summer at least!?
Did anyone hear or read something about possible communicated delays in delivery time of the pre-ordered new Qashqai models???
Thanks

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

QaiFan, let’s face it these problems are not only Nissan related this is a World Wide Problem that is affecting all Production / Industries and must be a real bottle neck for planners who are trying to meet Launch Dates - Dave 😉
Sorry this is a bit off subject but just an example on the problems within Industry at present ! 🥴

Just as an example for one year I ordered a Solar Panel for our Terrace from Austria, due to delays, no parts etc (where from PRC) I cancelled it after months of waiting. Then came the info’, back in production and deliverable, so I re-ordered and it was delivered. During the winter no action, then last month I assembled it with a friend who has one and guess what it did not work. So now after informing the Supplier it has been decided to Scrap it, reason was cost of return Shipment, Fault Finding and “they have no parts in stock or planned deliveries to correct and replace.. I am now awaiting my money back then the e-mails will start flying.

Nearly two-thirds of all solar panel equipment is currently produced in China. Many solar companies from around the world either manufacture in China or source parts from there. Determining a solar panel's country of origin can sometimes be tricky. Additionally, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA) more than 60% of the world's solar panels are made in China. Now there is the question arisen on human rights allegations in xinjiang which could jeopardize solar supply chain.
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Dave, hopefully you will get your money back real soon (but this of course still leaves you out of those solar panels!?)
'indeed, I did also read a lot of reports and other car maker's forums about delivery delays!
Let's wait and see what this will all mean for Nissan and the new Qashqai and xtrail!???
ilkka

Post by ilkka »

In the video above he mentions that wipers are now splash free, water nozzle is in the wiper itself. I haven't seen this detail mentioned anywhere else so far. 2:39 in the video.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Thanks for the (video) link ilkka !
This video is really the best professional ad / presentation I have seen about the new Qashqai !
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

ilkka, nice video thanks ! ✅ I found it interesting again that in Ireland the Model Range is completely different : PET SV CVT / PET SV Premium / PET Premiere / SVE CVT. Also the Guy mentioned (5:35 video) a “Temporary Spare Wheel as Std”, but I believe he means this is as before : Pump + Gunk ! - Dave 😏

Does Nissan Qashqai have spare wheel ? : Nissan has announced that from Monday 7th March, all Nissan Qashqai models will now be supplied with an Instant Mobility System (puncture repair kit) instead of the Nissan space saver spare wheel .

The comment about the Washer being in the Wiper Arm is interesting. I just happened to have a new set of Bosch Wipers waiting to be installed and they always have the Tube Attachment fitted which I never use or remove.
QQ J12 :

3BEDC1CA-7239-4A88-806D-F8CF8E7DB837.jpeg

Bosch Wiper Blade :

11054221-3F82-44C6-A7AE-6F6EA96A97D3.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
malvern_man

Post by malvern_man »

I've been to see the new QQ Tekna+ today, I was very impressed. I didn't have long though as the dealer was only allowing 15 minute slots.

The one thing I was disappointed with was the guy showing me round the car said the wing mirror tilt when in reverse feature wasn't on the new version of the QQ. I personally find this function so handy.

Regards, Chris.
2020 (70 Plate) 1.3 DiG-T 140 ~ 6 Speed Manual ~ Tekna+ in Pearl Black.
2022 (22 Plate) BMW X5 40i xDrive M Sport in Phytonic Blue.
ilkka

Post by ilkka »

Mirror tilt I think it is in tekna+ (?) where you also have them tilt down. At least in Ireland's top spec you have them according to the video above (around 3:38 in the video), so I would think we get them elsewhere as well.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Malvern_man, as ilkka has stated they do appear to be a feature of the Tekna + only unfortunately. Just to save me time here is the German Spec and it is included in the Tekna + (we have this on our J11B) - Dave 🤨

5563AC05-5252-4341-9A5B-E9B9706ADCFA.jpeg

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Quick video basically a Nissan Champions Leaque Cup Ad. Note that the video is in Berlin - Dave 😋

UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour: Road To The Final :