ALL-NEW NISSAN QASHQAI BREAKS COVER

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
QaiFan
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan »

All my questions are answered ... no more doubts :

Just found very detailed J12 information - dated April 2021 - including full price and option list - in PDF format on the Belgian Nissan website:

(unfortunately at this time only in Dutch and French)

Very important is the fact that the very same version has different prices depending on region/country (up to thousands of euros ... e.g. Tekna Plus 156 - 6MT : Italy 'only' 38.500, but in Belgium 41.900 (list prices) ...

Dutch version :
https://www-europe.nissan-cdn.net/conte ... 20BENL.pdf

French version :
https://www-europe.nissan-cdn.net/conte ... 20BEFR.pdf

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

QaiFan, just to show I did not forget your comment, here are the facts which hopefully will make or break you weekend. You might have to re-check your Order Spec ! - Dave 👍😋

“Thank you DaveBerlin ! But what I sure expected to see included in the German Tekna+ level is 20"-Leichtmetallfelgen!
Hopefully it is simply ... forgotten, otherwise it is yet another ... option ?”

The German Comments :
Tyres : Michelin “Primacy 4” 235 / 45 R20

4168E3D6-251C-4154-8B2A-65E4D11E5114.jpeg

Cost around the €200 mark / each

1286AAAF-43C7-45BB-A3EE-5DFF5A88EAE0.jpeg

Shows as a 20” Option on the Tekna + / Tekna - Tekna + is 19” Std.
Comment in “Blue” Translation - “Among the first Suppliers in the Segment”. I believe I have seen this before and the point being basically regarding the first with 20” Wheels - SUV ?

9F81A754-D369-4368-8674-397A3BE4A6D9.jpeg

Nice Looking Wheel, looks easy to clean, shown with Wheel Nut Black Plastic Caps but a Wheel Locking Nut will be included from Dealer.
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Thanks for the information DaveBerlin. I do hope this applies to the German price list and not the Belgian. I got confirmation from my nissan dealer that 20 inch wheels would be included...I will sure check this before I make any payment, also whether the Tekna plus is really the 158 hp version!
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

The way I read it is you get the 2 engine options so the Tekna + (Manual or Auto) should have the two variations available but the AWD only the 158PS - Dave 😋

“The 1.3-petrol 12V ALiS will be offered with two power outputs – 140PS and 158PS – with either a 6-speed manual transmission, or new Xtronic CVT gearbox (158PS only). Max engine power arrives at 5500rpm, with maximum available torque of 270Nm at a convenient 1750rpm on 158PS CVT and high power MT variants.
2WD is available on both 140PS and 158PS versions, whilst 4WD will only be available on 158PS CVT models. A new 4WD control system and driving selection mode is more intuitive and intelligent, adapting itself to external conditions with five driving modes – Standard, ECO, Sport, Snow and Off-Road. In case of any wheel slip, the time which the 4WD system acts has been reduced by a factor of five to around 0.2 seconds.”
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Hello again,
Indeed DaveBerlin, but if we look at (sorry ... in Dutch, but as you know Dutch is a German-type language) :

https://www-europe.nissan-cdn.net/conte ... 20BENL.pdf

https://nl.nissan.be/voertuigen/nieuw/q ... -plus.html

I think it is clear that the Belgian versions / equipment may then differ from the German, French, Italian versions in some ways ...
- Tekna+ would only be 158 PS, but with either MT or also Xtronic-CVT
- Tekna+ would also include 20" wheels and multi-link suspension
If not, than this official PDF description is plain wrong or incomplete (might be the case).
BTW the French websites claim that the Tekna+ version can not be bought with the 6MT transmissions, only with CVT etc.
Tyres : Michelin “Primacy 4” 235 / 45 R20 ... my dealer told me this is not a given, other tires (like Pirelli, Dunlop...) might be delivered.
Maybe Nissan itself did not make it clear just what will finally be offered since at the end of the document (PDF) is a disclaimer that not all versions/combinations might be offered, regardless the document !
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Qaifan, just to stop you worrying all what you are speaking about is a common feature for Nissan especially when launching new models. They tend to produce and issue models different to any later Spec, I had this problem with my Tekna + and cancelled 3 times because of changes to Specs from information gained through the Forum & Dealer. Then there is what NCS call “Country Codes” which can vary as said country to country, you just have to get hold of a Country Broschure and check it Point for Point and get it agreed on - Dave 🙏
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

@DaveBerlin "you just have to get hold of a Country Broschure and check it Point for Point and get it agreed on" ... I downloaded that document from the official Nissan Website of my country + Region.
I am still afraid, as you indicated, that the vehicle delivered might nevertheless turn out to be different from the one on the order form, what was actually ordered and so on.
I believe it might not be that easy to simply cancel (meaning in that case not accept) the vehicle on delivery if it proves different.
Do you think one can ask for a copy of the actual order form from the dealer to the Nissan facility ???
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

QaiFan, let’s just say that when you order a Nissan the Sales Guy / Dealer has all the Facts as they are allotted an order No. which production gets so they know what the Customer has Ordered. They cannot just order what they think, you are the Customer, you pay your Money and should get at the end of the Day “Your Vehicle”.
I chased our Sales Guy many times on our 1st QQ and they have an allotted number and can see the situation of the vehicle.
If you have ordered you must have had a Printed Spec & Agreement to confirm your order, if not that does not look good to me as you have no options to get out if the QQ is wrong - Dave 😩
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

I do have a "Printed Spec & Agreement" Dave.
Fingers crossed.
I will report here what I got ... whenever I get the J12 !
Thanks for the advice.
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Emissions have leapt!

From Nissan's website:

DIG-T 140 Mild Hybrid Manual 2WD Premiere Edition
QASHQAI Premiere Edition 1.3 Mild Hybrid with Manual Transmission - 140PS
The new 1.3 Mild Hybrid engine associated to the manual transmission delivers great comfort and fuel efficiency.

Torque: 240NM
Fuel Consumption combined: 43.87 MPG (WLTP⁵)
CO2 emissions Combined: 148g/km (WLTP⁵)

DIG-T 158 Mild Hybrid Xtronic 2WD Premiere Edition
QASHQAI Premiere Edition 1.3 Mild Hybrid with Xtronic transmission - 158PS
The Xtronic automatic gear box introduces a new dual pump system, delivering a smooth drive and great acceleration to the wheels.

Torque: 270NM
Fuel Consumption combined: 43.95 MPG (WLTP⁵)
CO2 emissions Combined: 149g/km (WLTP⁵)

Yet when I check the last J11 Qashqai brochure I have - November 2019 - it shows the equivalent engines - under the same WLTP emissions standard - at 121/130 g/km (depending on wheel size) and 122/131 g/km (ditto).

Albeit consumption has improved slightly.

Fortunately for buyers the First Year Car tax band is 131 to 150g/km = £220 so at least it hasn't gone over 150 into £555

Odd no?
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)