ALL-NEW NISSAN QASHQAI BREAKS COVER

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

This is a Nissan video showing their position towards Waste & Re-Cycling - Dave 😉
If you keep your eyes open I think you will get a quick look at an unfinished Aluminium pressed Bonnet (0:55secs) !

All-New Nissan Qashqai - Going Towards Zero Waste and Emission with Recy... :

Some facts on this Huge Press :
This is Nissan's extra-large press £37 million pound project which took over 18 months to complete since ground was broken mid-way through 2015. Once at full capacity, it will be capable of stamping 2.5 million panels a year with a force in excess of 5,200 tons.

An Old Report : New extra large press starts production as Nissan Sunderland plant passes nine million mark : https://global.nissannews.com/ja-JP/rel ... source=nng

7047F221-3A15-4C86-92D7-22D226948B55.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Here is a Nissan attachment backing up yesterday’s post. This is a much more detailed attachment of the Process - Dave 😉

“The all-new Qashqai will be Nissan’s first model built in Europe using a significant number of lightweight aluminium panels.
The bonnet, doors and front wings are stamped from aluminium alloy, which makes the Qashqai body 60kg lighter than the previous version. This improves efficiency on emissions and helps accommodate more technology, including Qashqai’s electrified powertrain. As bonnets and doors are stamped into shape, scrap material is shredded and extracted, keeping aluminium grades separate. This “closed-loop” recycling system reclaims scrap aluminium, reducing waste and CO2 emissions. This contributes to the goal Nissan has set itself of achieving carbon neutrality across the company’s operations and the life cycle of its products by 2050.”

Lightweight aluminium gives Qashqai a cutting edge : https://uk.nissannews.com/en-GB/release ... tting-edge

3E763B7B-0429-45E3-8F4D-D594C34C0C74.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
ilkka
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by ilkka »

This video is few months old, but gives some details on designing the new QQ, including virtual reality. Also shots on instrument panel being open in factory (5:20). I don't think this has been linked here before.

Also there seems to be some information about mobile app showing status of car.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

ilkka, nice Interesting video have not seen this one - Thanks Dave 👍
verudela

Post by verudela »

there seems to be a variety of custome colors, according to this clip,

gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

verudela wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:10 pm
there seems to be a variety of custome colors, according to this clip,

That's just someone photoshopping - they're not going to be available, unless you get the car wrapped.

Capture.JPG

2022 Nissan Qashqai J12 configurator with colors based on official options for the new 2021 model and also some custom colours. Could be also offered for Nissan Rogue Sport 2022 in USA. Let's review all one and two color trims. We took existent official pictures of J12 generation and applied the following factory and bespoke colors: black, white, blue, red, green, purple, orange, gray (grey) and silver. Let's review all options and leave a comment which suits you best!
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

The Tekna and Tekna plus trims are designed to be ordered with two tone magnetic blue because the leather inside the car has blue design elements, even if you order a sunset red variant! On YouTube I have seen that the otherwise awesome red colored cars still have a black, Grey and blueish leather interior. It also does not seem possible to order white leather which you can choose in the US pathfinder, rogue...!?
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

QaiFan, here is the German Spec. Copy specifying the External Colors available for the QQ’s & the Seating Colors, Clothes etc. Ref your comment the US Nissan’s have these nice White Leather Seats which look great when new, but after Blue Jeans, Hot Weather etc the color does tend to look a bit dirty colored. I have tried to explain this information hopefully it’s clear - Dave 😉

What is stated here in the Dark Black Area is that the options are :
Cloth Black (G)
Synthetic Part Leather Seats Black with Dark Blue Accents (Ribs / Edges) -(B)
Synthetic Part Leather Seats Black with Dark Blue Accents (Ribs / Edges)- (B)
Synthetic Part Leather Seats Hell Grey (K)
Nappa Black (B)

As you can see the “Top” Line states regarding Seating / Internal - all models at no extra cost !

Here is the Nissan German Price List :

60E71082-A455-490D-BA79-B8CD93BDC01F.jpeg

o = Special Equipment / o Dark point = without extra charge / _ not deliverable from the factory
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Thank you DaveBerlin.

AFAIK the Tekna+ trim that I saw in the showroom -and ordered as such I hope- had indeed (part) Nappa leather seats ... but also Blue-looking leather parts in inside the doors (front/back) and dashboard.
I thought that could not be changed and that was one of the reasons I ordered the Magnetic Blue / Black two-tone and not the Sunset Red / Black !
I saw, on youtube, the Sunset Red / Black trim with blue-looking interior ... which did not look right to me (I expected black or partly red leather inside)
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

UK specs from Nissan's website:

Visia and Acenta Premium seats:

N-Connecta seats - two options - extra cost for plastic leather?:

Tekna seats - two options - extra cost for light grey leather (as current model)? Or maybe depending on external paint colour?:

Premiere and Tekna+ seats:

Full specs of what non-Premiere cars can have awaited
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)