Qashqai (J11) Safety Sheet

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

Thanks to Daveberlin for providing the original. I have had a go at translating from the German uploads/717/Qashqai_Safety_Sheet.pdf
1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium Ink Blue.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

oswmobo. If you looked at my Post I did convert into English but you have done a nice Job !. But just before the comments start coming in the UK is RHD so if that is updated the Sheet could be used by Members if the idea is liked - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

Sorry Dave.
1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium Ink Blue.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Usefull bit of kitCome on admin isnt it about time you pulled your finger out and found a place to keep things like this stickied for members to use?Its been months now since the new owner announcement and big plans of forum migration when anyone with a tiny brain that knows Phb software knew a migration was almost impossible as it was proposedWe have good information here made by members for the members least you could do is give an area and a mod to stick things up