1.6 DiG-T ?!

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
th0mps0n

Post by th0mps0n »

I talked to dealer and he confirmed availability of 1.6DIGT. If I order now or change my order, I would be able to pick it up earliest at 1/2015. They do not know much details about this version yet, except that it's 120kW (160hp).
1.6 dCi 2WD manual Tekna Bronze with Thermaclear, Illuminated sidebars, Chrome premium pack, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door sill strips

Ordered 2nd May, delivered 20th Nov. :)

jumpingjules

Post by jumpingjules »

I too have been told that but they have no prices in Oxford dealership I have another email into Nissan HQ and will let you know!
jumpingjules
jumpingjules

Post by jumpingjules »

reply from Nissan HQ received 30/9Thank you for your email to Nissan Customer
Services.

I have now read your email, and I can provide you
with the following information:

At the moment the information we have is that we
will be releasing a 1.6 DIG-T (163 PS) engine in early 2015 a€“ more details will
announced later this year. You can contact your local Nissan Dealer who will be
able to keep you updated on when you can place your order.

A comprehensive list of all our Nissan dealerships
can be found on the Nissan website: nisaan.co.ukNot holding out much hope as they can't even spell NissanWatch this space!

jumpingjules
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

to all interested 1.6 DiG-T !!!other EU countries already make booking for 1.6 for beginning 2015 (I can't find any informations on the Nissan website)
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek:
src

Post by src »

Nissan France have prices and details on new 1.6 DiG-T Qashqai http://www.nissan.fr/FR/fr/vehicle/cros ... .htmlSadly for me still no 4WD Automatic/CVT, I was holding out for 4WD automatic Qashqai looks like my next car will not be a third Qashqai. I know the First gen Qashqai with 4WD and automatic did not sell as well but at least offer it as nearly every other car company that sells small SUV/Crossovers at least offer a 4WD with an automatic option. I bet a 4WD automatic Qashqai if offered would probably sell better than 4WD CVT Juke.
Scott
2017 ( J11B ) | Nissan Qashqai | 1.2 DIG-T | Tekna | 2WD | Xtronic | Panoramic Glass Roof | Blade Silver
dobXdavid

Post by dobXdavid »

Re the long awaited 1.6 DIG-T
I gather that this version is now to be made available from Jan 2015 and can be ordered now.Specs published so far:1.6-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 161bhp capable of getting the Qashqai from 0-62mph in 9.1 seconds, but emits 134g/km and has an official fuel economy of 48.7mpg.Been a frustratingly long wait but I can seriously contemplate an order now!
1.6 Dig-T Magnetic Red Tekna 1/3/2015
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Can you please state where you have found this info?
Qash

Post by Qash »

This what Swedish newspaper post today with som help from Google:At the premiere in November last year mentioned that a Nissan DIG-T petrol engine of 1.6 liters and 150 horsepower would be launched some time later - the summer of 2014. As we noted, it was not so. Someone new engine did not show up last summer.Rather than presenting the new Nissan petrol option today, a little late but it compensates for the Japanese to throw in a few extra horsepower. New motor 1.6 DIG-T has namely 163 horsepower. The peak power is reached at 5600 r / min while maxvridet of 240 newton meters is found between 2000 and 4000 r / min.The machine, which is Euro 6 certification, available only with front-wheel drive and manual six-speed gearbox. Four-wheel drive and Xtronic-automatic transmission (stepless CVT) hope we will in the future.1.6 DIG-T model is the fastest version of the new QASHQAI as it does 0-100 km / h in 9.1 seconds. 0.58 liters per mil consume new petrol engine under EU driving cycle program for mixed use. This corresponds to 134 grams of carbon dioxide per kilometer (applies if the vehicle is equipped with 16- or 17-inch wheels).Another novelty of the Qashqai is that small petrol engine - 1.2 DIG-T with 115 horsepower - now may have access Xtronic-automatic gearbox. Previously, it could only be paired with six-speed manual gearbox.Nissan Sweden tells teknikensvarld.se to Qashqai News launched on the market by year-end. Some prices are not yet available but will be announced shortly.
QQ BUSINESS+ (Tekna 17")1,5 dci
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

So the infamous Xtronic gearbox is still bieng sold coupled to the 1.6?Cant make this up they release a set up knowing it to be faulty then remove and sell in another model then remove again etccrazy
MadCar

Post by MadCar »

The 1.6 Dig-T was launched in the UK today. My wife was about to order a 1.2 to replace her current 1.5 DCI old gen N-Tec. But I think we might go for the 1.6 now, we will see. New DIG-T 163 1.6-litre turbocharged petrol engine joins Qashqai rangeFully compliant with strict new EURO6 emissions regulationsFuel consumption from 48.7mpg (with 16/17" wheels) CO2 from 134g/kmFastest Qashqai in the current range with 0-62mph in 9.1 secondsQashqai petrol range complete with new Xtronic gearbox on 1.2 DIG-TAvailable to order now with deliveries from January 2015Nissan is expanding its acclaimed Qashqai range with the addition of an advanced new DIG-T 163 petrol engine. Fully compliant with strict EURO6 emissions regulations, the new 1.6-litre four-cylinder turbocharged unit combines sharp performance with low CO2 output and exceptional fuel economy.Tuned specifically for the Qashqai, the new DIG-T 163 engine features advanced turbocharging technology and a host of additional features designed to maximise performance and economy. The new unit develops 163PS (120kW) of power at 5,600rpm and 240Nm of torque between 2,000 and 4,000rpm. These impressive figures highlight Nissan's downsizing philosophy and prove that you don't need a large capacity to deliver strong acceleration and in-gear flexibility.As with all engines in the new Qashqai range, the new DIG-T 163 is equipped with Start/Stop ignition system and delivers the kind of smooth, responsive and high quality driving experience that Nissan customers have come to expect. Acceleration from 0-62mph can be achieved in just 9.1 seconds a€“ making it the fastest Qashqai in the range a€“ while top speed is rated at 124mph.Even more impressive are the new DIG-T 163's fuel efficiency and emissions figures. Models equipped with the new engine return from 48.7mpg on the EU Combined cycle, while CO2 emissions are from 134g/km for models equipped with 16" and 17" wheels, and 138g/km for models equipped with 18" and 19" wheels.The new DIG-T 163 engine is available in front-wheel-drive form and equipped with a six-speed manual transmission.Broadest choice ever for Qashqai buyersThe arrival of the new DIG-T 163 powerplant completes the Qashqai's petrol engine line-up and sits above the existing 1.2 DIG-T unit. Developing 115PS (85kw), this Alliance-developed four-cylinder unit packs a real punch, offering sharper acceleration and greater flexibility than many 1.6-litre naturally aspirated engines.Equipped as standard with Start/Stop, it is packed with fuel-saving technologies, including a regenerative alternator, optimised gear ratios and special low-viscosity oils.For those who prefer the ease and simplicity of automatic transmission, the 1.2 DIG-T unit is now available with Nissan's advanced Xtronic gearbox. Based on the principle of a constantly variable transmission, the Xtronic gearbox been engineered to deliver a smoother, more natural driving experience.Unlike conventional variable transmissions, the Qashqai's Xtronic gearbox mimics the behaviour of traditional, multi-ratio automatic gearboxes during hard acceleration, with stepped changes. In gentler driving, the ratios are subtly adjusted to give ultimate smoothness. This means the Xtronic transmission offers the best of both worlds for drivers, with ultra-smooth low-load power delivery and direct performance during higher acceleration driving.