1.6 DiG-T ?!

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
MadCar

Post by MadCar »

Oh and the price its £250 less than the 1.5 dCi.

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

[quote="MadCar"]For those who prefer the ease and simplicity of automatic transmission, the 1.2 DIG-T unit is now available with Nissan's advanced Xtronic gearbox. Based on the principle of a constantly variable transmission, the Xtronic gearbox been engineered to deliver a smoother, more natural driving experience.Unlike conventional variable transmissions, the Qashqai's Xtronic gearbox mimics the behaviour of traditional, multi-ratio automatic gearboxes during hard acceleration, with stepped changes. In gentler driving, the ratios are subtly adjusted to give ultimate smoothness. This means the Xtronic transmission offers the best of both worlds for drivers, with ultra-smooth low-load power delivery and direct performance during higher acceleration driving.[/QUOTE]Still boasting about the Xtronic
Toxteth O'Grady

Post by Toxteth O'Grady »

Prices for the various trim levels for the 1.6 DiG-T are on Nissan's UK website
White 1.6 dCi 2WD Tekna via drivethedeal.com.
Still wishing they'd call it the Nissan Rogue.
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

fair enough, just seen it! Seems as though I may want to trade up in a couple of years :D
DarronUK

Post by DarronUK »

I chose a 1.6 dig-t because I do town and a bit more motorway miles and I thought the 1.2 didn't quite have the power for over taking in 3 or 4th lane of motorway.
2015 QQ 1.6 dig-t 163 Tekna, Panoramic Sunroof, Gun Metal, delivered 2 September 2015
johnboy

Post by johnboy »

I was a bit concerned about the 1.2 not being powerful enough after driving a 2 ltr for 2 yrs but boy was I surprised and after driving it for the last 5 mths don't even notice the difference .