Problems

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
ivelina

Post by ivelina »

Just a question, is there anyone "officially" from Nissan UK to read/comment on this forum? They could verify or dispel a lot of theories / speculations on here. And even help reassure disillusioned owners...
New Qashqai, 1.6 DCI Tekna, registered March 2014, 22500 miles on the clock

Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

No, nobody official from Nissan is on here, however there are a number of excellent guys already on here which have already posted very useful information. I am just about to go to a house viewing, however what I will do later is go through all the DPF threads I can find and update the FAQ on it with the information already available on the forum.
duncho

Post by duncho »

My personal opinion, if Nissan cares, monitoring the forum would be the greatest value for "free of cost" feedback from customers with real problems.
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
ivelina

Post by ivelina »

[quote="duncho"]My personal opinion, if Nissan cares, monitoring the forum would be the greatest value for "free of cost" feedback from customers with real problems. [/QUOTE]
It really is a no brainer, isn't it!? :-)
ivelina

Post by ivelina »

[quote="SplanK"]
No, nobody official from Nissan is on here, however there are a number of excellent guys already on here which have already posted very useful information. [/QUOTE]
I appreciate that and am eternally grateful to all of them for the ideas and pointers. That is why I keep coming back here. But it is sometimes difficult to tell the difference between an educated guess and a fact. For example, a good expert list of types of DPFs does not help me figure out what type of DPF system my car supports. That is when an "official" statement from Nissan would help eliminate all guesswork.
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

I would guess that they do read the forum even though they choose not to be a member. They should be monitoring all on-line comment concerning their products.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
duncho

Post by duncho »

Yeah, it could be as I noticed that some nice looking lady working in Nissan Germany looked at my LikedIn profile...

duncho2015-02-11 14:02:16

F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Lets hope she gives you a call duncho!
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
Grocer Jack

Post by Grocer Jack »

I encourage my dealer to have a look at the forum each time I go in, however I am not sure they take the offer up! I have also taken in 'printoffs from the forum to help explain and support issues I have had to good effect.
Quashqai 1.6dci Acenta vis tronic pearl black - DOB March 2014 -- Previous Quashqai 1.5dci Acenta (2010)
duncho

Post by duncho »

Fi BobI hope not, lol
duncho2015-02-11 13:38:08