Bad News :-(

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Just heard back from my leasing company.Nissan are not producing the Flame Red colour until April meaning the earliest delivery date for my car would be May.Now trying to negotiate the leasing cost remaining the same for a vehicle in Blade Silver that they have in stock..if they confirm it's a 1.5DCi Tekna.Not happy...didn't want silver but need a car as mine goes back Monday....
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014

ippopy

Post by ippopy »

I have ordered silver too but since car is for my second half then it was her choice. To be honest there is not great choice of colours to play with.Mine is scheduled for end of March. In your case I wouldn't worry much; plenty of deals around for cheap rental Do you mind me asking if your last car was leased too? What is the fair wear and tear policy on such car; what will be acceptable during handover? I am worry about kerbs rather that stone chips etc.Thanks
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Hiyes I've leased cars now for 8 years or so.Fair wear and tear is reasonable. Major wheel kerbing does result in a charge but you can decide to get the refurb down yourself before you return it to make sure you control the cost.My last car was a Mercedes E220... they charged me for two of the wheels at £40 a wheel...which I didn't think was bad.If you generally look after your car it's not really an issue.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014