Specification Update

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Not sure if this is already known or not but my email telling me that Flame Red isn't being put in to production until Mid-April also contained some other notes....most of which are common knowledge..However, it also included.Specification UpdateIt has been confirmed that the all new Qashqai does not come with the following two items.....then some more blurb about updating the brochure...and then the two items...Active Front HeadrestsSpeed-sensitive autolock function.Thought I'd share in case not well known.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014

cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Hi, just been to order mine i was told a possibility could be May, the dealer said he will confirm a date in the next few days, i have ordered a 1.6 dci Tekna CVT nightshade i wonder if its somthing to do with the paint. i can't understand why they would take kit off a new car describing full the speck then taking bits of to save money i would think the trades description act would cover the loss of safety equipment.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
ippopy

Post by ippopy »

[quote="cliffgorse"]Hi, just been to order mine i was told a possibility could be May, the dealer said he will confirm a date in the next few days, i have ordered a 1.6 dci Tekna CVT nightshade i wonder if its somthing to do with the paint. i can't understand why they would take kit off a new car describing full the speck then taking bits of to save money i would think the trades description act would cover the loss of safety equipment. [/QUOTE]
I got to agree. By the time we get our cars they will be strip it down to Visia level. Happy days
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

I think it's more a case of the the brochure being created before the spec was fully defined. Hence having to change the brochure.I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to see that info....interesting though hey.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014