Starting Again

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

So...I'm now starting again but with a twist..There is a Blade Silver 1.5DCi Tekna with my name on it sat in a Nissan dealer...somewhere in the UK....as we speak.I now have to wait for a new set of Finance documents, because they are related to an order and the order was for Flame Red not Blade Silver....Once those documents arrive I send them off Special Delivery...Finance Company then approve everything again....and away we go.Hopefully, in the mean time the Nissan Dealer is taxing the car and working out delivery slots.I'm pushing and waiting now for an earliest delivery date but it does look like I'll be without any car for a week or two and I'm very much hoping to have the QQ by 21 Feb.If it fails this time I'm getting yet another new bicycle.... :-)
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014

cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Good luck with that m8 hope it work out this time, you would think a big company like nissan would get there act together. If you interested i have a new set of bike clips
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

lol thanks....Already got all the bike gear lol. One of the reasons I'm going from my Merc to the QQ is the ease of putting the bike in the back and heading to the Surrey Hills for a ride now and then on a Sunday....at this rate though I'll be cycling from Hertfordshire to Surrey. lol
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

OK...so finance documents done and sent off.Been offered a delivery slot of Friday 14 February for the car...Silver not really my favourite colour but as I said in another post it's not pink or burnt orange...just couldn't handle that...I know colour is totally a personal thing but couldn't cope with those lol.So Blade Silver it is and fingers crossed next Friday it will be in my parking spot.
ippopy

Post by ippopy »

Post some pics please . Thats the color I have ordered too!
ippopy2014-02-06 22:47:05
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

As soon as I get it I'll be taking pics :-)
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

[quote="kramrolyat70"] I said in another post it's not pink or burnt orange...just couldn't handle that...
[/QUOTE]

Just shows that its a good job we are not all the same as the world would be a very boring place.
My previous Qashqai was "burnt orange" or Fired Iron and I loved the colour. It didnt show the dirt too much and it looked so good on the car. I would (and did) choose that colour over the silver every time. Saying that though I did like the red
I agree about pink though. No car should ever be pink.
Sorry if Ive offended anyone!
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Trust me not judging at all...as I've said a few times here colour is a very personal thing. I've just ended up with a colour I'd of not chosen myself..but hey...my car is due end of this week so I can accept that lol