The lesser spotted nightshade

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Has anyone seen picks/video of this color, i have spent the last week trolling the net to find nightshade, i know there is a tale shot in brochure and googling nightshade is not a good idea. Can anyone help with my quest to find the lesser spotted nightshade.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Ive only seen photos of the previous shape in Nightshade.
ippopy

Post by ippopy »

Second that. There is one topic about this color on different forum here:http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/nightsha ... 529.htmlTo be honest look like black from distance. Also there is nice site with quality pictures of 2014 QQ but unfortunately no Nightshade.http://www.netcarshow.com/nissan/2014-qashqai/
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Thanks Ippapy, as you say it looks like black but on one of the shots it look purple i thought it was a dark cherry and there is a purple one in the second link can you imagine the delivery time on the purple one so the quest go's on, until i get mine and i will post some photos, my second choice was going to be blue, shed loads of picks of blue ones never mind.
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="cliffgorse"]Thanks Ippapy, as you say it looks like black but on one of the shots it look purple i thought it was a dark cherry and there is a purple one in the second link can you imagine the delivery time on the purple one so the quest go's on, until i get mine and i will post some photos, my second choice was going to be blue, shed loads of picks of blue ones never mind.[/QUOTE]
My current car is a Skoda Yeti in Rosso Brunello very similar to Nightshade. Sometimes it looks black, in other light purple and in the sun a maroon colour. It is a great colour a rael head turner that everyone loves, but terrible to keep clean. Hence my order with Nissan for a Storm White Q.Q.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Thanks Jonceebee, My Exeo is black, when I picked it up in the first month i waxed, polish and did all the widows with rain x had the car for about 2 years 6 months and she looks good to day as she did when i picked it up, stuck it in the car wash a few times over the last two years and re applied the rain x, good as new. so when i get my Q Q my friends will be giving me grief again with comments like "you'll were it out" and "get a life" Looks like i am going to get the jumbo size rain x for the Roof of the Q Q.
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

oh god yes...forgot about the panoramic sunroof lol
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Yes me too. Ive never had one before and its not something Id chose as an optional extra but well, it comes with the car.

Cliff, what is this Rain X then?

Did the "widows" not mind you covering them with it? Sorry, couldnt resist!
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Hi Marianda Check out this Youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1S_Jm_FwM0at night driving on the motorway you don't even know its raining. used it for years, not sure how it will react to heated windows though.
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Thanks for the link Cliff. It looks good stuff so it something to go on my wishlist for my new QQ (when or if I ever get it). My waiting time is now 3 months - due 28th April.
It puzzles me how people have ordered after me but they're getting their cars before! Have you had a definite date yet?