Personal Leasing - My View

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Rundmc

Post by Rundmc »

Car4leasing seem to be giving me the best quote and anyone had any dealings with them.

I have got some dealer prices discounting by about 2600 but with 2k deposit on PCP it's about £90 a month dearer than leasing on a 6 + 35

I think leasing is my way forward just got to take that plunge into the unknown.
Qashqai 1.5 dci Acenta Premium Ink Blue since 13/05/14

MrQQ

Post by MrQQ »

[quote="Rundmc"] Car4leasing seem to be giving me the best quote and anyone had any dealings with them.

I have got some dealer prices discounting by about 2600 but with 2k deposit on PCP it's about £90 a month dearer than leasing on a 6 + 35

I think leasing is my way forward just got to take that plunge into the unknown.[/QUOTE]
Similar to what I'm getting. ie cheaper figures on lease than PCP but something niggling on a lease.

I'm also looking at figures on PCP and might now even buy a 2nd hand QQ
Rundmc

Post by Rundmc »

Well I think its going to be leasing at around 1k a year cheaper than the best PCP I have come across.

kramrolyat70 gateway2lease, car4leasing and eurolease seem to be the most competitive. I know you currently lease from the first one but have you had experience of the other two.

I take it you are pleased with gateway2lease up to now or have you finished a lease with them already.

Just got the Octavia and civic tourer to test drive but QQ is favourite up to now and will be the cheapest I think.

At the moment metallic red and ink blue are my colour choices but need to check them again.
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Hi. Not had experience of the other two listed no.

On my second lease with gateway. Used Neva before that and another for my first ever lease but don't recall their details I'm afraid.

Mark
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

My lease deal comes in about £250 a month for the Tekna 1.5DCi and £1400 down....
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

Rundmc

Post by Rundmc »

After lots of dragging my feet and looking at other cars for purchase 6-12 months old that will require a big outlay I am back considering leasing again.

The other cars were estates so not comparable to the QQ but its the only SUV I like and is affordable. The QQ has much more technology on it and although it is working about maybe about 1k per year more than buying a used estate it is not draining my bank balance or my credit card debts that would be needed to finance it. However I would be getting a brand new car for this extra money and not a 6-12 month old vehicle that I dont know the history on.

Mr QQ did you end up leasing ?