J11 Servicing intervals

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gvmdaddy, well I did not think this would turn into a Major so I hope this answers your questions. ;)
As I have mentioned this is the 4th Nissan that this procedure has been carried on. The normal Nissan UK charge for a Major Petrol Service is £259 see the UK website. What I paid was €132 (£120), so no charge for a Service not carried out or Parts not installed. The Service Book is stamped as always and there is a note "No Oil Change" and the Guarantee is not affected, in fact I have a one year extension plus the Nissan Assistance and the Service Check Lists are discussed point by point on pick up.
** The recommendations in the Service Book for Oil & Filter changes are every 12 months / 20,000kms (12,500 miles) and we have at present a total of 17000kms, so I think we are on the safe side as the Oil + Filter has already been previously changed twice anyway.
This type of decision is always discussed between both parties and the final nod in my opinion is mine as it is my QQ - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken