Anyone got a juddery clutch?

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
UKDOGMAN

Post by UKDOGMAN »

Started this weekend feeling a slight judder pulling away in first about half way up the clutch pedal travel. Doesn't do it all the time but annoying when it does. Anybody got this additional feature on the QQ?
Tekna 1.5D 64 plate 8k miles.

fat controller

Post by fat controller »

Only very mildly, and only very occasionally.

The A4 that I traded in was significantly worse than the QQ, but had around 16k on the clutch and flywheel. I blame a combination of the modern DMF's and clutch plates that are made of a substance not much harder than cheese
1.5dci Acenta Premium
Wishlist: Autofold Mirrors, Chrome body trim and Metal sill protectors;

rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

Yes - sometimes mine does. Will be mentioning it at it's next service for it to be checked out.
Monkeywba

Post by Monkeywba »

I had this, when pulling off in first, went in several times for it then they finally agreed to remove the gear box, they found a faulty clutch that had then caused the dmf to fail also! Both replace under warranty and now all good again! Touch wood! Lol
barcaza

Post by barcaza »

monkeywba how did you manage to get it done under warranty? exactly same happening to mine and nissan have declined warranty claim
Pjonah

Post by Pjonah »

My 1.5dci does it occasionally too. Seems quite a common problem, but as it doesn't bother me, I've done owt about it.
QQ1.5dCi Tekna Thermonuclear Panoramic intercontinental Ballistic Missile Chrome Mirrors
Monkeywba

Post by Monkeywba »

Hi there, I had reported it several times to the dealer and they fobbed me off, then they agreed to remove the gear box and inspect it at my request, but if they didn't find a fault I would get a bill for around £650ish. So I rang customer services and had a right moan and they did agree with me to be honest, so they contacted the dealer and funnily enough the dealer aggreed to remove it FOC! Result! Once it was removed the clutch was found to be faulty which inturn caused the DMF to fail also. They had the car for 2-3weeks, so be prepared for a crappy base micra! Lol. I did look at getting this job done else where and it is an £1800ish job so it's worth pursuing!