QQ 2014 New Sighting

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

I've seen another one, that makes two so far!It was on the Rednal bypass in BirminghamI thought it was Doylo because it's near where he lives, but the last letter was different and then as I passed it on the dual carriageway I realised there was no bling either... but it still looked a million dollars.
Really?

bosley711

Post by bosley711 »

Other than the show room, I haven't seen any around East AngliaHope to take delivery of mine last week of April/ 1st week of May
1.5 DCI Tekna in Gun Metal,Illuminated Side Bars, Hood Deflector, Removable Towbar, British Bulldog riding shot gun
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Other than the Demo I drove Ive only seen one, it was a white 14 plate and that was front view only in daylight. I thought there might have been more on the road when the 14 plate came in but they're still quite rare. My hubby is a HGV driver so spends all his working time on the road and he's only seen 2-3 and only from the back as they are overtaking him, usually on the motorways.
I see a huge amount of 63 plates (old shape) and I wonder if the dealers warned them when they bought them that there was a new one coming out. I do hope they got a really good deal as I would be seriously miffed
TC3

Post by TC3 »

So I ordered on 1st March and from then I did not see one new QQ on the road .... up till this afternoon. Black Acenta P was behind me (led day driving lights look cool) and outside Halfords a lady was getting into a red Acenta P model. It was a darker red than the car I test rode and looked very nice. So as soon as you pick your car up they seem everywhere ...
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Over the last 2 days Ive seen 3 more new QQs (total now running at 5). The colour count is 3 white and 2 gun metal
phaedra

Post by phaedra »

Not seen a single one!, mind you round here most of my neighbours zoom past on Zimmer frames!
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

I think that it depends whether you travel in areas where the dealerships are located. Near home I hardly see any as Im quite a distance from my nearest Nissan but we are in North Wales at our caravan and the nearest dealer is quite close so we've seen lots of QQs. (Although still only seen 5 in total since I ordered mine in January)