Thermaclear Heated screen

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

i wish i could see my wiggly lines on the screen, maybe in July
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

If I can see wiggly lines on my car's screen I will be deliriously happy (or seriously worried) as my car is an Acenta Premium! I couldn't afford the Tekna
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="Marianda24"]If I can see wiggly lines on my car's screen I will be deliriously happy (or seriously worried) as my car is an Acenta Premium! I couldn't afford the Tekna [/QUOTE]
A couple of bottles of good red might help you see wiggly lines without having the Tekna, but make sure you are in the passenger seat
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

As I dont drink alcohol Jon (because of my medication) I think after 2 bottles of red I would be seeing more than wiggly lines in the windscreen, dont you?
Spider

Post by Spider »

I had cause to use it yesterday, it cleared in less than 30 seconds.
Spider - Tekna 1.6dci CVT Xtronic
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

Thanks Spider and welcome to the forum. I too had to clear my windscreen, the ice was a minute job, the demise was about 5 minutes !!
Really?
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Thought of a potential downside to these heated windscreen as I was cleaning off the ice from my Almera yesterday...Rear windscreen... checkFront windscreen... check...Side glass..... no heating elements!*DOH*