Any mod to rear aircon like Qashqai in Russia ?

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

You might check out the parts used on the Pulsar as our new 2016 Tekna has come with aircon vents in the rear of the centre console. You might be able to use these parts?
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze

richard_crl032

Post by richard_crl032 »

Hi Dave,

Indeed on the hindsight, I was too zealous.

Yes, still onto having inner lock with catch from China Qashqai that I had received but found that I need additional cable and perhaps the main lock which are now on their way to me.

There is also the auto tail gate lift like Xtrail from http://www.che1.com that looks promising as the mfgr asked me to get back to him this month as they are developing it.

Cheers and time to start another thread if these mods get momentum.

Richard
Last edited by richard_crl032 on Sun May 15, 2016 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Richard, well the next Project seems to be interesting. This Tail Lift for an X-Trail looks nice for $399 if it can be adapted easily for a QQ, it does seem to have all the features included also. So Richard over to you to get it sorted and let us know how it goes :D - Best of Luck Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken