To all you guys awaiting delivery

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Hang on! This car is awesome and if you can last the distance you will be rewarded I have already decided I am keeping it for at least 5 years as it is all the car I will need for a while to come. So good luck to all of you who have been given long delivery dates and I hope those dates are brought forwardThat is all....
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Rob_S

Post by Rob_S »

[quote="TC3"]Hang on! This car is awesome and if you can last the distance you will be rewarded I have already decided I am keeping it for at least 5 years as it is all the car I will need for a while to come. So good luck to all of you who have been given long delivery dates and I hope those dates are brought forwardThat is all....[/QUOTE]Great news - My AP is due this Wednesday :-)
Now 1.3 petrol Tekna + Gunmetal (Oct-2022)
Was 1.5dci Tekna+ Gunmetal (March 2018)
Was 1.5dci Acenta Premium Magnetic Red (March 2014)
aublick

Post by aublick »

That makes two of us. Obviously it is a good day for magnetic reds :-) Still hope I will manage to actually pick it up before the weekend. That would be great :-)
Tekna 1.5 dCi Magnetic Red
TC3

Post by TC3 »

I know just how excited you guys are. I have used every excuse to get out for a drive

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Thank you for your encouraging words TC3. I'm pleased to hear that you 2 magnetic red owners are getting excited about getting your new cars but I must admit all the excitement I was feeling in January for mine has completely fizzled out.

Perhaps when I get that long awaited phone call telling me that its arrived the excitement will be re-ignited! I do hope so
phaedra

Post by phaedra »

Picking up my Magnetic Red Acenta Premium 1.5 tomorrow afternoon, it must be the only paint they had in stock
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="phaedra"]Picking up my Magnetic Red Acenta Premium 1.5 tomorrow afternoon, it must be the only paint they had in stock [/QUOTE]
Have fun and get a pic up

phaedra

Post by phaedra »

Will do but it's forecast for rain up here in "sunny" Durham I'm sure I'll enjoy the car it's the journey there and back that's the problem, not going into medical details but getting out of the house for any length of time is not an easy task!.
phaedra2014-03-24 19:21:39
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Tell you what. I'll fetch it for you Phaedra! (Whispers "I could live with a red one") and I promise to bring it straight to you.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I just had my phone callOrdered in January original pre order delivery date was February which changed to end of March once ordered and confirmedIt then flew into June and now July but I did get a warning these orders are coming through fasterAnyway now confirmed its been loaded on transporter and dealer is expecting arrival tomorrow or Wednesday latestAssuming it dont bounce off trailer I may have it by end of week (payment etc now gotta get sorted and PDI) but im thinking this will spend the weekend in the showroom and collection will be early next week so around a week after the date confirmed when orderedA friend of mine also quoted July has been told hes car is expected next week so dont despair lol