Tekna help

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Daz8172

Post by Daz8172 »

No, it is not. It is manual 1.6 dig-t 163 petrol.

I cannot believe people have not seen this tool. Your missing out on this.
Nissan Qashqai, 1.6 dig-t 163, Gun Metal, Tekna, Pan sunroof, Spare wheel,

BWA

Post by BWA »

I believe you're all wrong. Using satnav and having the screen between dials on to screen that normally shows a compass you will see the normal navigation prompts that the screen should default to in normal use. The extra bit you are seeing is a picture of your car showing how far to the next satnav prompt, ie roundabout, junction etc etc. it is not a distance read to car in front
It is a different visual but the same info as on main satnav screen that has a broken arrow and a distance to next satnav intervention
65 plate Tekna 1.5 DCI with panoramic roof, magnetic red, space saver spare wheel kit
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Glad you said that BWA, cos thats all I get as well. At least I know im not going mad. If anyone can prove otherwise with a photo of it showing distance between cars then please post and prove us wrong.
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Bwa - I see it like this as well. Have not had the car long but when using the nav the compass is replaced per your description
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof