And it's goodbye from me.

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
bigk

Post by bigk »

It will be interesting to see how many people will replace their Qashqai with another one when their pcp/contract/waranty expires (that is presuming they want to change their car for a new one. I do like the Qashqai in lots of ways but I feel that it an unfinished article and that we, the consumers, are the guinea pigs as is the way with so many products these days! I am therefore unsure as to what I will do when my own pcp/waranty runs out in just over 18mths. A revised Qashqai mure ay be coming out by then?

Very best wishes for the future F1 Bob
QQ 1.2 CONNECT With Panoramic Sunroof Vivid Blue December 2017

rod9669

Post by rod9669 »

It's the build quality that's let it down for me. My 04 PT Cruiser is quieter than this thing. A 8 month old car shouldn't have squeaks , rattles and wind / road noise, door dropping on opening - I'm boring myself now
jet

Post by jet »

F1 Bob wrote: ...we just bought a smaller QQ! Nothing wrong with the QQ other than its size for our daily driving.
Bob, you might be surprised to find out that the Pulsar is indeed longer than the QQ :) The QQ has huge mirrors that add to the overall width, true. But i think Qashqai's bulky feel is kind of deceptive ;)
I myslelf had a dilemma when choosing between Pulsar and QQ, but size has never been a decisive factor.

Enjoy your new Pulsar. It is a great, convenient everyday car (although I found the soundproofing to be not as good as in the QQ and the noise from the 1.5 dCi is much more audible)
1.5 dCi MT Premium
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

It does feel smaller when driving and visibility is better. Sound and comfort wise it's much the same as the QQ. It runs on Michelin Pilot sport3 215/45 R18 tyres and feels very lively and handles well. Time will tell if it has been a good move for us, or not.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

My QQ goes in August and I have just ordered a BMW 330d GT X Drive for when it goes. Never had a Bimmer before so it will be interesting to see if it is worth the extra. Hopefully it wont give me the same annoying electronic glitches that the QQ continues to do.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.