And it's goodbye from me.

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Today we say goodbye to our QQ after 2 years and take delivery of a Nissan Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze. It has been a hard decision as we have been happy with the QQ but as we have now entered our 7th decade we do find it a bit too large around the narrow Somerset lanes and do not need all the space of the QQ any longer.
A big thank you to everyone on the forum which is one of the best I have known over the years. I will still pop in from time to time.

Bob
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Enjoy your Pulsar F1Bob :)
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

F1Bob, welcome to the 70's Club :D , we will stick with our QQ as we are basically City based on the outskirts of Berlin, we need a Tank here and the wife is younger ;) . We have looked at the Pulsar and it looks nice with plenty of space. So enjoy your time and thanks for your input on the Forum - Stay Healthy Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
tonto

Post by tonto »

Hi,We say goodbye to our 1.2 cvt Qashqia in Bronze sometime in May,had it just over a year ,we liked it until we had a test drive in a Toyota Rav 4 Hybrid and we decided this was the car for us despite reading all the negative U.K. reviews.
We ordered the business plus edition in Eclipse Black.
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Thanks Dave, and for all your input and useful information over the past two years. As a point of interest I just set up the Connect last night and connected the phone via the Nissan Connect App and to my surprise all my send to car destinations from the QQ are there on the Pulsar - How good is that!
I will keep in touch as I think there will be a lot of common information/issues for the QQ and the Pulsar.

Regards Bob
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

A Pulsar and a Rav 4. Where did we go wrong?
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Stevethegreatgolfer wrote:A Pulsar and a Rav 4. Where did we go wrong?
I
Quite simply the J11 QQ was brought to the market before it had been properly tested. Yes, it is a good car, with a little more time and thought it could have been a great car. Other cars now on the market do the same and more for way less in price. Shame.
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Good luck with the new cars guys
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

gvmdaddy wrote:
I
Quite simply the J11 QQ was brought to the market before it had been properly tested. Yes, it is a good car, with a little more time and thought it could have been a great car. Other cars now on the market do the same and more for way less in price. Shame.
I think the Seat Ateca will give it quite a bashing.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

You didn't, we just bought a smaller QQ! Nothing wrong with the QQ other than its size for our daily driving.