19 Mile Review !!

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

I really like the colour phaedra. Its brightens up a dull day. Also Im sorry your not happy with it. You must be disappointed.

phaedra

Post by phaedra »

I know what you mean about the pain killers Just managed a quick trip to the local Tesco Express and almost got punched off a nice taxi driver who'd parked his mini-bus taking up both of the only disabled spaces, I asked if he was too lazy to walk the 15 yards from the next empty space?, he wasn't best pleased with me
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)
keithg2308

Post by keithg2308 »

I know this may sound strange but if you dislike the car that much why did you order it in the ?
keith
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Lol ive managed so far for decades to park the car so farNo I think the accenta premium is the right car to choose missing some gadgets and leather but still a lot of carAs for wait well what can we do about it the OP been waiting forever (I read her 1st post elsewhere before i even ordered mine to be fair) and as this is her thread we should all be happy shes got it finaly
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Except the OP is very much male? Lol.

I am definitely getting bitter and twisted as I ordered my car at the launch weekend but everyone else who did the same now seem to have picked up their cars yet mine is still over 5 weeks away. Marianda242014-03-25 18:21:38
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

What can I say ive no idea why I thought it was a female namejust as well I didnt make a pass eh to try and get a ride in a QQAt my age all you guys look the same long hair eye liner etc
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

And Im female but no point trying to get a ride in my QQ cus it aint yet built
LizzieJ

Post by LizzieJ »

I ordered my car on launch weekend and still haven't have delivery of mine yet. The date has been put back three times, so you are not alone!
There is always, always something to be thankful for.

1.6dci Tekna AWD Bronze - collected 07.04.14
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I ordered mine launch week but have been told my car will be at dealers next week so although its been pushed back couple of times they sneaking forwardAnyone notice they seem to be coming through in batches of colours? this is second red ive seen now both ready this week and note someone else same colour getting car tomorrowIm stuffed I ordered bronze probably the last colour to do lol
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

Marianda I know how u feel I ordered the thu before the launch and still havent got mine either and no date as u know should of been end of march now end of april but no defo date at all so annoying