New Qashqai Vid

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
lythamlife

Post by lythamlife »

Sorry if it's already been posted elsewhere..........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpojJyTbv7Q
1.2 DIG-T Tekna in Pearl Black - Current expected delivery date is 13 May 2014 - actually delivered in April.

TC3

Post by TC3 »

Enjoyed that thanks
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

At end you see the Bronze colours, the second one in from camera im sure that one is mine!!!!!
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

Loved it! Cheers
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

Chortes

Post by Chortes »

If they paint them in batches, why are the colours all mixed up on the track?? Another delaying excuse me thinks.
Really?
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

Colour has no bearing on it at all. I have a list of cars and colour to one dealer and they are all different colours.

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

[quote="Contigo"]Colour has no bearing on it at all. I have a list of cars and colour to one dealer and they are all different colours.[/QUOTE]Im not too sure thoughanyone seen a bronze one on the road yet? and we all seen white and black in showroomsMy Bronze gets released mid April lets see how many more apearI got a feeling the video was made a while ago Nissan seem to play down 1 made every 61 seconds and then 2 minutes into video they show one made since video started (clearly not very good with maths)
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

To be fair I've seen one car on the road and that was this afternoon and i was white which is the "common" colour choice at the moment. Bronze is going to be one of the least ordered colours because it is such a "marmite" colour.

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Not seen one actually on the road but seen one in the dealer's compound in daylight and it was lovely. The salesman said he didnt like it because when all is said and done its still brown and he doesnt like brown. It put me off but Ive thought about that bronze many times and wondered whether I should have picked it.
Too late now and Im happy with the blue so perhaps next time - if there is a next time!
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

I was going to order Ink Blue but it is a little on the bright side when the sun is on it for me. A bit Loud.